1. Which process has Activity Attributes as an output?
A – Define Activities
B – Sequence Activities
C – Estimate Activity Resources
D – Develop Schedule
2. Which process identifies the specific actions to be performed to produce the project deliverables?
A – Define Scope
B – Define Activities
C – Create WBS
D – Develop Schedule
3. Which option best describes how the Activity List, Work Breakdown Structure and WBS Dictionary can be developed?
A – Activity List first, then WBS Dictionary, then the WBS
B – Activity List first, then the WBS, then the WBS Dictionary
C – Concurrently
D – Either sequentially or concurrently
4. At what point will you decompose work to the milestone level and not the activity level?
A – During detailed planning
B – During early strategic planning
C – When planning risks
D – When planning procurements
5. What is the purpose of an activity list? It is to:
A – Feed into the creation of a Work Breakdown Structure
B – Be able to identify the project scope and produce the Project Scope Statement
C – Ensure that project team members understand what work is required from them based on the details captured in the list
D – Enable procurements to be planned and suppliers to be contracted in to deliver the work
6. In which process would you first use lead and lag times?
A – Develop Schedule
B – Define Activities
C – Create WBS
D – Sequence Activities
7. The Precedence Diagramming Method uses 4 types of logical relationship. What are they?
A – Start to task A, start to finish for all intermediate tasks and then intermediate to finish for the last activity
B – Start to Intermediate, Intermediate to Start, Intermediate to Finish, Finish to Intermediate
C – Early start to late start, early finish to late finish, early finish to late start, late finish to late start
D – Start to finish, finish to finish, start to start, finish to start
8. Which is an example of a mandatory dependency?
A – We have to have David Starkings as the Project Manager
B – We have to build the prototype before it can be tested
C – We have to produce work packages before the activities can be identified
D – We have to stay within the $110m budget with no tolerance
9. You are the project manager at a manufacturer of electronic components. Your company had been a long time market leader in electronic components distribution industry. In recent years, the Internet has transformed the competitive landscape.
As a result company’s market share has been eroding.Hence, your current project involves implementing the company’s internet strategies to best exploit these altered dynamics and increase the company’s market share.You are in the project planning process, and are personally estimating the time needed for each activity.
Once you’ve created the overall project estimate, you commit to completing the project deliverables to this date. Which of the following BEST explains why this is NOT the right way to estimate the schedule?
A – The estimates should have come from the project team members
B – The estimate should have accounted for the market dynamics and timing requirements
C – The project sponsor should have been actively involved in producing the estimates
D – The estimates should have been created by management
10. What is the duration of a milestone?
A – The duration of the shortest activity on the critical path
B – Longer than the shortest activity in the schedule
C – Same length as the activity it describes
D – It does not have a duration`
11. Which process approximates the number of work periods needed to complete individual activities with estimated resources?
A – Identify activities
B – Estimate activity resources
C – Estimate activity durations
D – Sequence activities
12. When examining the project documentation for a project you have just been assigned, you notice that the previous PM for this project had not included sufficiently detailed time estimates in the schedule. What would you do straight away?
A – Discuss this with your project team to identify their opinions
B – Use your expert judgement to incorporate extra detail on pessimistic, optimistic and most likely durations
C – Talk to stakeholders to revisit their requirements as it is obvious the previous PM did not fully understand them
D – Explain the situation to the Project Sponsor and ask for guidance
13. Which option lists Project Time Management Processes in their correct sequence?
A – Define Scope, Define Activities, Sequence Activities, Develop Schedule, Verify Scope
B – Define Activities, Estimate Activity Durations, Sequence Activities, Verify Scope
C – Define Activities, Estimate Activity Durations, Estimate Activity Resources, Develop Schedule, Control Schedule
D – Define Activities, Sequence Activities, Estimate Activity Resources, Estimate Activity Durations Develop Schedule, Control Schedule
14. Which of the following best describes rolling wave planning?
A – Work is planned at defined points in the calendar in a fluent, rolling manner through these planning points
B – The project team get together to perform the planning exercises for all the work for that phase or project
C – Work to be accomplished in the near term is planned in detail and future work is planned at a higher level of the WBS
D – A set of interrelated planning actions and activities performed to be able to create a plan
15. Which of the following are schedule compression techniques?
A – Precedence diagramming method and fast tracking
B – Critical path analysis and fast tracking
C – Applying Leads and Lags, crashing and fast tracking
D – Crashing and fast tracking
Firebrand Training grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the site. You may download or print material from the site only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Read our full terms and conditions on https://firebrand.training/uk/learn/terms-and-conditions.