1. In which document will you find details of the procedures and processes to follow when you are closing contracts?
A – Project Management Plan
B – Change Management Plan
C – Contract Terms and Conditions
D – Procurement Management Plan
2. Your project is coming to an end, and you are in the process of listing the activities that must be performed to close out the project. Which of the following should be performed during project closure?
A – Issue a formal notice of project completion to all sellers
B – Seek legal advice that all contract terms have been completed
C – Request final inspection reports for all seller produced and completed products
D – Issue payment schedules and requests
3. Which is a true statement regarding a Procurement Audit? It is a review of the procurement processes from:
A – Plan Procurement Management to Control Project or Phase
B – Plan Procurement Management to Conduct Procurements
C – Plan Procurement Management to Control Procurement
D – Plan Procurement Management to Close Procurements
4. Which is a true statement regarding a Procurement Audit?
A – It is a tool/technique of Control Procurements process
B – It is a tool/technique of Close Procurements process
C – It is a tool/technique of Conduct Procurements process
D – It is a tool/technique of Plan Procurement Management process
5. The Make or Buy Decision is an output of which process?
A – It is an output of Plan Procurement Management process
B – It is an output of Close Procurements process
C – It is an output of Conduct Procurements process
D – It is an output of Control Procurements process
6. You are the PM for a high profile, construction project for a new hotel complex in Dubai. A budget of $475m was agreed at the outset and staged payments set for $75m at the start, $150 at month 3, $225m in month 4 and $25m in month 7 of an 8 month duration.
It is now month 7 and an important stakeholder has just submitted a change request which, when you do an initial evaluation, you realise will mean a required scope increase and resultant budget increase of $92m, further resulting in a delayed completion of 3 months. All sellers are in full swing with their production plans and are happy that the project is coming to an end. There have been many challenges during the past 4 months and all of the teams have rallied together in overcoming them.
What is the next action you should take?
A – Ask for Risk Audit to find out why this risk was not identified earlier
B – Conduct a full impact analysis so this risk can be raised with the Change Control Board
C – Reject the Change as there is a change freeze in place due to there being less than 4 weeks to the completion deadline
D – Discuss this with the Project Sponsor as the stakeholder concerned as very influential and you feel out of your league on this one.
7. Your sales and marketing team have been conducting their market research and have identified a potential large customer organisation is planning an implementation of Software as a Service (SaaS) across their organisation. What is the key information document that you would need to be able to make a submission against this need?
A – Procurement Statement of Work
B – Request for Information
C – Request for Proposal
D – Procurement Contract Request
8. Your sales and marketing team have been conducting their market research and have identified a potential large customer organisation is planning an implementation of software as a service (SaaS) across their organisation. Two days later you receive a request to attend a meeting at which other suppliers will be present. What is the name of this meeting?
A – Procurement Information Presentation Meeting
B – Information Sharing Conference
C – A Reverse Auction
D – A Bidder Conference
9. Your sales and marketing team have been conducting their market research and have identified a potential large customer organisation, ABMO Healthcare, is planning an implementation of software as a service (SaaS) across their organisation.
When planning your next steps you found out that one of your competitors had already organised a meeting with ABMO Healthcare, had presented their proposals, along with a financial inducement to sweeten the process. What is your next action?
A – Request an insider contact you have in ABMO Healthcare to send you a copy of your competitor’s proposal
B – Raise a formal complaint to the CEO of ABMO Healthcare about this underhanded and unprofessional behaviour by your competitor and make a counter proposal
C – Raise a formal complaint to the CEO of ABMO Healthcare and ask that you be included in an open Request for Proposals process
D – Raise a Procurement Contract Request to ABMO Healthcare
10. You have carried out a Request for Proposal exercise and received 12 submissions which are now reviewing. Which of the following is a tool/technique that you could use to select the most appropriate seller to award the contract to?
A – Market research
B – Source selection criteria
C – Procurement Audit
D – Inspection
11. Which contract type requires the greatest period of time to monitor and audit?
A – CPFF
B – FPIF
C – Time and Material
D – FP-EPA
12. Which statement is not true?
A – Contracts are seller prepared documents that describe the seller’s ability to provide the specified and requested services
B – Selected Sellers and agreements are outputs of Conduct Procurement process
C – Procurement Statement of Work is a buyer prepared formal request sent to each seller and is the basis upon which a seller will prepare their bid
D – The qualified seller list shows those sellers who were asked to submit a proposal and were short listed from the responses
13. Which of the following BEST describes a mutually binding legal agreement that obligates the seller to provide specified products or services and obligates the buyer to pay the seller?
A – Procurement document package
B – Contract
C – NDA agreements
D – Contract management plan
14. You are the PM at Extreme Cash Solutions, a financial services company. It has awarded a CPFF (cost plus fixed fee) contract to GH Consulting Corp, a financial consulting company, to develop a comprehensive workstation offering real-time advanced charting, decision support tools, and portfolio management.
The terms and conditions of the contract explicitly state that GH Consulting Corp must provide weekly status reports and performance reports regarding the project work. However, the seller has failed to provide any status report for the past 3 weeks. Which is the BEST action to take?
A – Half payments until the missing status reports are prepared
B – Issue a letter of default
C – Issue a change order
D – Issue a stop work order to GH Consulting Corp, until the missing status reports are prepared
15. Which of the following statements are FALSE regarding Bidder conferences?
A – Bidder conferences involves the receipt of bids or proposals and the application of the evaluation criteria in order to select a vendor
B – Bidder conferences allows prospective vendors to ask questions and clarify issues with regards to project and the RFP
C – Bidder conferences are meetings with prospective sellers prior to the preparation of a proposal
D – All potential sellers must remain on equal standing during this process
Firebrand Training grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the site. You may download or print material from the site only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Read our full terms and conditions on https://firebrand.training/uk/learn/terms-and-conditions.