Gain the skills you need to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate on this accelerated course. In just 4 days, you'll be certified to manage data security and troubleshoot Azure data solutions.
On this all-inclusive course, you'll learn how to design software that will protect your business and ensure speedy disaster recovery. Gain the knowledge needed to implement Azure technology across your business and become an Azure Data Engineer.
With Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review methodology, you'll learn 40% faster than traditional training and return to the office certified.
You'll also learn how to:
- Manage and develop data processing
- Manage data security
- Monitor data solutions
- Design Azure data storage solutions
- Design data processing solutions
You will be prepared for and sit exams DP-200 and DP-201 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee - pass first time or train again for free.
If you're interested in developing and certifying your skills as a Azure Data Engineer, then this course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online courses
- You'll be certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,367 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
- Course DP-200T01-A: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- Azure for the Data Engineer
- Working with Data Storage
- Enabling Team Based Data Science with Azure Databricks
- Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- Working with Relational Data Stores in the Cloud
- Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics
- Orchestrating Data Movement with Azure Data Factory
- Securing Azure Data Platforms
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Storage and Processing
- Course DP-201T01-A: Designing an Azure Data Solution
- Data Platform Architecture Considerations
- Azure Batch Processing Reference Architectures
- Azure Real-Time Reference Architectures
- Data Platform Security Design Considerations
- Designing for Resiliency and Scale
- Design for Efficiency and Operations
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- Exam code: DP-200
- Implement data storage solutions (40-45%)
- Manage and develop data processing (25-30%)
- Monitor and optimise data solutions (30-35%)
- Designing an Azure Data Solution
- Exam code: DP-201
- Design Azure data storage solutions (40-45%)
- Design data processing solutions (25-30%)
- Design for data security and compliance (25-30%)
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee*
- On-site exams**
- Exam vouchers**
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware**
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, you should have technical knowledge equivalent to Azure Fundamentals certification.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,367 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Good material. But, rushed."
Nalliah Manodheeran. (17/2/2020 to 20/2/2020)
"Good quality training covered and learnt a great deal."
Taiwo Adoti. (17/2/2020 to 20/2/2020)
"The tutor for my Course , was brilliant at going through what we needed to learn, in an easy and accessible manner. was always happy to go that further mile in helping, or making the explanations easier by means of pizza analogy for us to understand. good lad."
Aaron Ryan, CAF. (9/3/2020 to 12/3/2020)
"Coming to Firebrand training site was really enjoyable, the staff are really friendly and helpful! I am excited to come back soon!"
N.G.. (9/3/2020 to 12/3/2020)
"It was intensive, but it was worth being locked away to focus 100% on learning!
Brett Bennett-Smith, Lloyds. (4/3/2020 to 7/3/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students