In just 2 days you’ll build knowledge in the current methods and technologies used across cyber crime. This accelerated Cyber Crime Management course is designed for managers responsible for teams of cyber crime investigators.
You’ll learn new investigative methodologies that can improve your team’s response and investigation performance. You’ll also study:
- Specialist digital forensic support
- Networks and wireless surveys
- Investigation strategies
- How to assess the value of seized digital devices
During your accelerated course, you’ll experienced the new approach to investigation as you build knowledge in volatile data, the investigation-centric process, policies and what to expect from digital forensic specialists.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Six reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be Cyber Crime Management trained in just 2 days. You'll learn fast when you're taught by law enforcement professionals
- Our Cyber Crime Management course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- You’ll learn more. Get immersed in the world of cyber crime as you learn from instructors with experience in cyber crime operations and policing
- You’ll learn Cyber Crime Management faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying Cyber Crime Management with the best. We've trained over 2,300 police officers across 30+ forces in the UK and gained national coverage in the BBC
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. Get access to the Turing Cyber Suite and study the latest developments in cyber crime
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Train with Firebrand and benefit from:
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
- Principles of digital evidence
- Specialist digital forensic support
- Digital Investigators
- Triage tools
The new approach
- Networks, wireless survey and intelligence gathering
- Green laptop
- Volatile data
- Regional, national and international approaches
- Changes in culture
- The investigation-centric process
- De-mystifying the technology
- Being Principles of Digital Evidence-compliant
- Better engagement with witnesses, suspects and victims
- Supporting the PACE custody time limits from arrest to bail or charge
- Assessing the value of seized digital devices
- Policy positive actions and making objective decisions
Bringing it all together
- Three investigation strategies: ops, intel and technical
- Cost and type of equipment needed
- What to expect from investigators and digital forensic specialists
- CPS, charging and custody time limits
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
You should have worked in an SIO (Senior Investigating Officer) role or have similar experience before attending this accelerated course.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Cyber Crime Cyber Crime Management Course Dates
Cyber Crime - Management
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 74,947 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"An informative and practical course which gave insight into subject relevant to my role. "
D.B.. (2/12/2019 to 3/12/2019)
"An effective and bespoke overview of digital evidence opportunities provided to staff ranging in role and experience, delivered in an engaging and quality manner. "
M.B.. (2/12/2019 to 3/12/2019)
"Very informative. Pitched at the right level. "
J.S.. (2/12/2019 to 3/12/2019)
"I came on the course with limited knowledge of cyber crime matters. However, the training is such that I am going away feeling like my knowledge has improved vastly. "
S.T.. (2/12/2019 to 3/12/2019)
"I thought it gave a good overview of networks."
Anonymous. (21/3/2019 to 22/3/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students