Are you confused by the Cloud? Learn all the different Cloud terminologies and methodologies, and get the CompTIA Cloud+ certification.
In just three days, you'll learn how to implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies and infrastructures. You'll also understand the aspects of IT security and industry best practices related to cloud implementations and virtualisation:
- Configuration and Deployment
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online Cloud+ courses
- You'll be Cloud+ certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be Cloud+ trained in record time
- Our Cloud+ course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass Cloud+ first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn Cloud+ faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying Cloud+ with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,629 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
1.0 Configuration and Deplopment
Given a scenario,
- analyse system requirements to ensure successful system deployment
- execute a provided deployment plan
- analyse system requirements to determine if a given testing plan is appropriate
- analyse testing results to determine if the testing was successful in relation to given system requirements
- analyse sizing, subletting, and basic routing for a provided deployment of the virtual network
- analyse CPU and memory sizing for a provided deployment
- analyse the appropriate storage type and protection capability for a provided deployment
- analyse characteristics of the workload (storage, network, compute) to ensure a successful migration
- apply elements required to extend the infrastructure into a given cloud solution
Given a scenario,
- apply security configurations and compliance controls to meet given cloud infrastructure requirements
- apply the appropriate ACL to the target objects to meet access requirements according to a security template
- Given a cloud service model, implement defined security technologies to meet given security requirements
- Given a cloud service model, apply the appropriate security automation technique to the target system
Given a scenario,
- apply the appropriate automation tools to update cloud elements
- apply an appropriate backup or restore method
- apply the appropriate steps to ensure business continuity
- apply the appropriate maintenance automation technique to the target objects
- Given a cloud service model, determine the appropriate methodology to apply given patches
Given a scenario,
- analyse defined metrics to determine the presence of an abnormality and/or forecast future needed cloud resources
- determine the appropriate allocation of cloud resources
- determine when to provision cloud resources
- implement account provisioning techniques in a cloud environment to meet security and policy requirements
- analyse deployment results to confirm they meet the baseline
- Given a specific environment and related data (e.g., performance, capacity, trends), apply appropriate changes to meet expected criteria
- Given SLA requirements, determine the appropriate metrics to report
Given a scenario,
- troubleshoot a deployment issue
- troubleshoot automation/orchestration issues
- troubleshoot connectivity issues
- troubleshoot security issues
- explain the troubleshooting methodology
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Center, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- CompTIA Cloud+ (Exam CV0-002)
- Number of questions: Maximum of 90
- Type of questions: Multiple choice and performance-based
- Length of test: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
See What's Included...
On this accelerated, all-inclusive course you'll get:
- Firebrand Value Add material
- Sybex CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide: Exam CV0-002
- CompTIA Cloud+ exam
- Official CompTIA instructor
Your accelerated course includes:
- Accommodation *
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
- On-site exams **
- Exam vouchers **
- Practice tests **
- Certification Guarantee ***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware **
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before you take this course, we recommend you have the following:
- CompTIA Network+ certification and/or CompTIA Server+ certification, although CompTIA certifications are not required
- At least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, network storage or data center administration
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualisation, although vendor-specific certifications in virtualisation are not required
- Knowledge of cloud service model (IaaS, Paas, Saas) definitions
- Knowledge of common cloud deployment model (private, public, hybrid) definitions
- Hands-on experience with at least one public cloud IaaS platform
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
CompTIA Cloud+ Course Dates
CompTIA - Cloud+
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,629 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.76% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"I found the course very educational and informative."
Lewis Caborn, BT. (20/4/2020 to 22/4/2020)
"The training was presented well by the instructor. I like the way the instructor went into detail into some of the topics but didn't over complicate the information. I like the way he showed us how we can implement real world situations.
Jack Williams, Gamma. (17/2/2020 to 19/2/2020)
"The training was well structured and it had a lot of practical work that we was able to get involved with. "
Nathan Rushton, Gamma. (17/2/2020 to 19/2/2020)
"The training was in a relaxed atmosphere with good facilities and a great instructor.Thanks!"
C.B.. (7/8/2019 to 9/8/2019)
"I found the course very interesting, providing a great deal of information around various use cases for cloud modules. The instructor ran the course very well, being engaging and informative throughout."
Anonymous, IBM. (7/8/2019 to 9/8/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students