Are you confused by the Cloud? Learn all the different Cloud terminologies and methodologies, and get the CompTIA Cloud+ certification.
In just three days, you'll learn how to implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies and infrastructures. You'll also understand the aspects of IT security and industry best practices related to cloud implementations and virtualisation:
- Configuration and Deployment
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be Cloud+ certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be Cloud+ trained in record time
- Our Cloud+ course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass Cloud+ first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn Cloud+ faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying Cloud+ with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 74,645 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Other accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study.
Effective technical instruction must be highly varied and interactive to keep attention levels high, promote camaraderie and teamwork between the students and instructor, and solidify knowledge through hands-on learning.
Firebrand Training provides instruction to meet every learning need:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one instruction attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer drills
- Independent study
This information has been provided as a helpful tool for candidates considering training. Courses that include certification come with a Certification Guarantee. Pass first time or train again for free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs). We do not make any guarantees about personal successes or benefits of obtaining certification. Benefits of certification determined through studies do not guarantee any particular personal successes.
1.0 Configuration and Deplopment
Given a scenario,
- analyse system requirements to ensure successful system deployment
- execute a provided deployment plan
- analyse system requirements to determine if a given testing plan is appropriate
- analyse testing results to determine if the testing was successful in relation to given system requirements
- analyse sizing, subletting, and basic routing for a provided deployment of the virtual network
- analyse CPU and memory sizing for a provided deployment
- analyse the appropriate storage type and protection capability for a provided deployment
- analyse characteristics of the workload (storage, network, compute) to ensure a successful migration
- apply elements required to extend the infrastructure into a given cloud solution
Given a scenario,
- apply security configurations and compliance controls to meet given cloud infrastructure requirements
- apply the appropriate ACL to the target objects to meet access requirements according to a security template
- Given a cloud service model, implement defined security technologies to meet given security requirements
- Given a cloud service model, apply the appropriate security automation technique to the target system
Given a scenario,
- apply the appropriate automation tools to update cloud elements
- apply an appropriate backup or restore method
- apply the appropriate steps to ensure business continuity
- apply the appropriate maintenance automation technique to the target objects
- Given a cloud service model, determine the appropriate methodology to apply given patches
Given a scenario,
- analyse defined metrics to determine the presence of an abnormality and/or forecast future needed cloud resources
- determine the appropriate allocation of cloud resources
- determine when to provision cloud resources
- implement account provisioning techniques in a cloud environment to meet security and policy requirements
- analyse deployment results to confirm they meet the baseline
- Given a specific environment and related data (e.g., performance, capacity, trends), apply appropriate changes to meet expected criteria
- Given SLA requirements, determine the appropriate metrics to report
Given a scenario,
- troubleshoot a deployment issue
- troubleshoot automation/orchestration issues
- troubleshoot connectivity issues
- troubleshoot security issues
- explain the troubleshooting methodology
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Center, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- CompTIA Cloud+ (Exam CV0-002)
- Number of questions: Maximum of 90
- Type of questions: Multiple choice and performance-based
- Length of test: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
See What's Included...
On this accelerated, all-inclusive course you'll get:
- Firebrand Value Add material
- Sybex CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide: Exam CV0-002
- CompTIA Cloud+ exam
- Official CompTIA instructor
Firebrand Training offers top-quality technical education and certification training in an all-inclusive course package specifically designed for the needs and ease of our students. We attend to every detail so our students can focus solely on their studies and certification goals.
Our Accelerated Learning Programmes include:
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilising our (Lecture | Lab | Review)TM Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software including MeasureUp *
- Fully instructor-led program with 24 hour lab access
- Examination vouchers **
- On site testing ***
- Accommodation, all meals, unlimited beverages, snacks and tea / coffee****
- Transportation to/from designated local railway stations
- Examination Passing Policy
Our instructors teach to accommodate every student's learning needs through individualised instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer drills.
Firebrand Training has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are second-to-none.
Firebrand goes digital
We’re currently migrating from printed to digital courseware. Some courseware is already available in digital, while other books remain in printed form. To find out if this course is digital, call us on 080 80 800 888.
There are several benefits of easy-to-use digital courseware: downloads are immediate, and you’ll always have your courseware available wherever you are. You won’t need to wait for a printed book to be delivered before you start learning – and it’s better for the environment.
Considering a Microsoft course? Always have the most up-to-date Microsoft digital courseware with ‘Fresh Editions’. This gives you access to all versions of digital courseware – you’ll receive updates and revisions of your textbook, at no charge, for the life of that course.
Examination Passing Policy
Should a student complete a Firebrand Training Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
- * Not on all courses
- ** Examination vouchers are not included for the following courses: GIAC, CREST and CISSP CBK Review. Exam vouchers may also not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to Education and Skills Funding Agency guidelines.
- *** On site testing is not included for our GIAC, CREST or ITIL Managers and Revision Certification Courses
- **** Accommodation not included on the CISSP CBK Review Seminar
Before you take this course, we recommend you have the following:
- CompTIA Network+ certification and/or CompTIA Server+ certification, although CompTIA certifications are not required
- At least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, network storage or data center administration
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualisation, although vendor-specific certifications in virtualisation are not required
- Knowledge of cloud service model (IaaS, Paas, Saas) definitions
- Knowledge of common cloud deployment model (private, public, hybrid) definitions
- Hands-on experience with at least one public cloud IaaS platform
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites?
Don’t worry - we’ll discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine whether this accelerated course suits you.
Just call us on 080 80 800 888 and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.
Firebrand is an immersive environment and requires commitment. Some prerequisites are simply guidelines; you may find your unique experience, attitude and determination enables you to succeed on your accelerated course.
CompTIA Cloud+ Course Dates
CompTIA - Cloud+
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 74,645 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"The training was in a relaxed atmosphere with good facilities and a great instructor.Thanks!"
C.B.. (7/8/2019 to 9/8/2019)
"I found the course very interesting, providing a great deal of information around various use cases for cloud modules. The instructor ran the course very well, being engaging and informative throughout."
Anonymous, IBM. (7/8/2019 to 9/8/2019)
"Excellent. Well structured and the support from the tutor was superb."
Mohamed Zameer Noorul Ameen, Plantronics Ltd. (17/3/2014 to 18/3/2014)
"Facilities, materials, trainers and support all great!"
David Poultney, CIS Ltd. (18/12/2019 to 20/12/2019)
"The training was good and informative. The accommodation was also good."
Brad Taylor, TribePad. (16/12/2019 to 18/12/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students