Learn how to apply the world’s most complete project management solution, PRINCE2 Agile, twice as fast as traditional training. On this accelerated 2-day PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course you’ll combine the flexibility and responsiveness of agile thinking with the effective PRINCE2 framework.
For the forward thinkers and their organisations
Learn how to apply an established agile methodology to your existing knowledge and boost the effectiveness of your projects. Just like PRINCE2, agile can be applied to any type of project within any industry.
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply basic agile concepts
- Combine PRINCE2 and the agile methodology
- Apply project management principles and processes in an agile environment
- Prepare and pass the Agile Practitioner exam
Plus, this accelerated course is officially accredited by PeopleCert.
Thynk ATO of AXELOS Limited offers the PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner course on this page. The PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner course is provided in conjunction with Thynk, an AXELOS accredited training organisation.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The PRINCE2 Agile Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 2 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 74,974 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
- Basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Apply and tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project within an agile context
- Learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
See What's Included...
- PRINCE2 Agile accredited courseware
- PRINCE2 Agile™ official book by AXELOS - ISBN - 9780113314676
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
In order to take the PRINCE2 Agile exam, you need to have one of the following certifications:
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
AXELOS Course Dates
AXELOS - PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 74,974 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"By far the best training centre i have ever used."
Aaron Duigenan. (8/11/2018 to 9/11/2018)
"Enjoyed the course great instructor, very happy."
John Brennen, Firebrand Training. (26/7/2018 to 27/7/2018)
"Back at Firebrand again!"
Ian Nettelfield, Danmon Group. (26/7/2018 to 27/7/2018)
"Good experience overall."
Del Andre, Netcalf. (26/7/2018 to 27/7/2018)
"Everything is sorted here, you dont need to think about anything but the course you are attending for, which compliments the learning style. "
Latest Reviews from our students