On this 3-day AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate certification you'll validate your technical expertise in deploying, managing and operating on the AWS platform.
Some of the skills you'll learn include:
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data and security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review approach will ensure you develop both your theoretical understanding as well as your practical skills. This combination works to accelerate your learning and ensure you have the hands-on experience to apply your new found knowledge as soon as you return to work.
You'll also be prepared for and sit the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam at Firebrand's Training centre. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee.
This course is intended for system administrators and software developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) roles.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online courses
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,622 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- Module 1: Deployment and Provisioning
- Module 2: Networking
- Module 3: Monitoring and Reporting
- Module 4: High Availability
- Module 5: Storage and Data Management
- Module 6: Security and Compliance
- Module 7: Automation and Optimisation
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level
- Number: SOA-C01
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple answer
- Duration: 130 minutes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese
- Monitoring and metrics (15%)
- High availability (15%)
- Analysis (15%)
- Deployment and provisioning (15%)
- Data management (12%)
- Networking (13%)
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Accommodation *
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
- On-site exams **
- Exam vouchers **
- Practice tests **
- Certification Guarantee ***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware **
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before sitting the exam, it is recommended you have the following:
- Minimum of one year hands-on experience with the AWS platform
- Professional experience managing/operating production systems on AWS
- A firm grasp of the seven AWS tenets – architecting for the cloud
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding of network technologies related to AWS
- Fundamental knowledge of security concepts with hands-on in experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
General IT Knowledge
- 1-2 years’ experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role
- Experience with virtualisation technologies
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (DNS, TCP/IP, and Firewalls)
- Ability to collaborate with developers and the general business team/company wide
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course Dates
Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,622 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.76% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great depth of expertise, good measured delivery, good supporting material....matched by pre-course engagement by support and account management personnel, will be recommending to these guys colleagues and others."
Philip Copland, ExcelRedstone. (10/4/2020 to 16/4/2020)
"The instructor made the OIL training experience as interactive as possible and he was very professional and knowledgeable in all subject areas. Thanks"
PE. (14/4/2020 to 16/4/2020)
"Firebrand is a great way to immerse yourself in a subject for a few days and to put lifes other distractions to one side. Its a rare opportunity to dedicate oneself to a subject and to really get to grip with difficult topics with the benefit of having a highly skilled course tutor and like-minded colleagues studying with you."
Ashley Wright, Contractor. (10/4/2020 to 13/4/2020)
"Great training. Thumbs up to Firebrand.
Very grateful for Firebrand managing my needs around a medication condition.
I was well looked after."
Gareth Palfry, N/A. (16/3/2020 to 19/3/2020)
"A great course that covers a lot of material."
Guillaume Ruette. (24/2/2020 to 26/2/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students