On this accelerated AWS Certified Security - Specialty course, you'll learn how to use AWS cloud-based data solutions to protect and secure your business.
In just 4 days, you'll identify common tools and technologies you can use to design and implement data security solutions.
You'll also gain an understanding of:
- Specialised data classification, data encryption and secure internet protocols
- AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- The ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
If you're a security engineer, security architect or someone who's responsible for designing and implementing information security and have experience working with the AWS platform, this course is ideal for you.
This accelerated course provides training and knowledge equivalent to AWS's Security Engineering on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS and AWS Security Fundamentals courses.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,350 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
- Incident Response
- Logging and Monitoring
- Infrastructure Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Protection
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- AWS Certified Security Specialty
- Number: SCS-C01
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple response
- Duration: 170 minutes
- Passing score: 75%
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean and simplified Chinese
- 1. Incident Response (12%)
- 2. Logging and Monitoring (20%)
- 3. Infrastructure Security (26%)
- 4. Identity and Access Management (20%)
- 5. Data Protection (22%)
See What's Included...
- Custom Firebrand courseware
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- On-site exams**
- Exam vouchers**
- Practice tests*
- Certification Guarantee**
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Some exceptions apply
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this accelerated course, Firebrand recommend you possess:
- A minimum of five years of IT security experience in designing and implementing security solutions
- A minimum of least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads
- Basic knowledge of security controls for workloads on AWS
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course Dates
Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Certified Security - Specialty
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,350 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"The instructor is a really top notch trainer and instructor, full depth and breadth of knowledge to cover the certification material. I was also really pleased with the teams ability to accommodate an extra night to give me some more time to prepare which was highly desired. "
Geoff Pell, PA. (24/2/2020 to 26/2/2020)
"It has been a great pleasure! Thank you and keep it up! "
Boris Grantcharov, PA Consulting. (6/12/2019 to 8/12/2019)
"Firebrand is an excellent way to acquire accelerated learning. Friendly and knowledgeable tutors and staff. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and would recommend it to anyone looking for an effective way to training and certification."
Boris Grantcharov, PA Consulting. (6/12/2019 to 8/12/2019)
"The instructor provided us with a great training experience on a site with excellent facilities. A truly great company to train with."
Nick Sharp, Corneliue Group PLC. (2/12/2019 to 5/12/2019)
"I attended the AWS SA Associate course and it has been one of the best training courses I've attended. The course was well organised and delivered. There was a good balance of knowledge transfer and practical exercises to reinforce the learning. Our trainer was very knowledgeable in the subject matter and catered for differing levels of experience/expertise in our class group."
Nick Pearman, SopraSteria. (30/9/2019 to 2/10/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students