Learn how to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS with this accelerated AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional course.
In just 4 days, you'll be immersed in the best techniques to design and manage infrastructure on AWS to support multiple DevOps development projects.
At the end of your course, you’ll sit the AWS DOP-C01 exam which will validate your ability to implement and automate security controls and governance process within your business. With this knowledge, you’ll have the skill-set to ensure process management initiatives are not overlooked and comply with high standards.
You'll also learn how to:
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems on AWS
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
This certification is ideal if you're already in a DevOps engineer role and have several years' experience in provisioning, operating and managing AWS environments.
In a distraction-free environment, get the knowledge and skill-set you need to achieve your AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional certification, fast.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be AWS DevOps Engineer certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be AWS DevOps Engineer trained in record time
- Our AWS DevOps Engineer course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass AWS DevOps Engineer first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn AWS DevOps Engineer faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying AWS DevOps Engineer with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,016 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
- Module 1: SDLC Automation
- Module 2: Configuration management and infrastructure as code
- Module 3: Monitoring and logging
- Module 4: Policies and standards automation
- Modul 5: Incident and event response
- Module 6: High availability, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Number: DOP-C01
- Format: Multiple choice/multiple response
- Duration: 170 minutes
- Passing score: 75%
- Language: English
- Domain 1: SDLC Automation (22%)
- Domain 2: Configuration management and infrastructure as a code (19%)
- Domain 3: Monitoring and logging (15%)
- Domain 4: Policies and standards automation (10%)
- Domain 5: Incident and event response (18%)
- Domain 6: High availability, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery (16%)
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have:
- Two or more years' experience provisioning, operating and managing AWS environments
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- An understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
You'll benefit from holding either the AWS Certified Developer - Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate certifications.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) AWS DevOps Engineer Course Dates
Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Firebrand's training for AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,016 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"It has been a great pleasure! Thank you and keep it up! "
Boris Grantcharov, PA Consulting. (6/12/2019 to 8/12/2019)
"Firebrand is an excellent way to acquire accelerated learning. Friendly and knowledgeable tutors and staff. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and would recommend it to anyone looking for an effective way to training and certification."
Boris Grantcharov, PA Consulting. (6/12/2019 to 8/12/2019)
"The instructor provided us with a great training experience on a site with excellent facilities. A truly great company to train with."
Nick Sharp, Corneliue Group PLC. (2/12/2019 to 5/12/2019)
"I attended the AWS SA Associate course and it has been one of the best training courses I've attended. The course was well organised and delivered. There was a good balance of knowledge transfer and practical exercises to reinforce the learning. Our trainer was very knowledgeable in the subject matter and catered for differing levels of experience/expertise in our class group."
Nick Pearman, SopraSteria. (30/9/2019 to 2/10/2019)
"Very focused and intense training, although course content covered well. "
Peter Allen, Sopra Steria. (25/11/2019 to 28/11/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students