Please note: This course's title has changed from 'Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core' to 'Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations'.
Get the skills you need to become Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations certified on this 3-day accelerated, all-inclusive course. Gain knowledge on how to configure and implement applications to meet your business requirements.
Learn how to analyse business standards and requirements in order to design appropriate business solutions as well as implement best practices for your industry. You'll immerse yourself in a distraction-free learning environment, using concepts from finance, operations, customer service, supply chain management and more over your 3-day course.
Through Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review methodology, you'll absorb the official curriculum fast as you’re taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs). With Firebrand, you'll certify return to the office certified 40% faster than traditional training.
You'll learn how to:
- Identify common Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations features and functionality
- Implement Lifecycle Services (LCS) tools
- Implement security, design & create workflows
- Plan & implement a data migration strategy
You'll be prepared for and sit exam MB-300 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course - this is covered by your Certification Guarantee. Plus, when you pass MB-300, you'll only need to pass one additional exam to achieve any of the following certifications:
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75029 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Course MB-300T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- Module 1: Get Started with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Module 2: Get Started with Lifecycle Services
- Module 3: Use Lifecycle Services to Design and Plan
- Module 4: Overview of Reporting and Analytics
- Module 5: Build and Test Mobile Apps
- Module 6: Create, Maintain and Use Workflows
- Module 7: Set Up and Configure Legal Entities
- Module 8: Manage Users and Security
- Module 9: Perform Personalisation
- Module 10: Implement Common Integration Features
- Module 11: Prepare Data for Migration and Migrate Data
- Module 12: Use Data Management
- Module 13: Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Module 14: Prepare to Go Live
- Module 15: Course Conclusion
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you’ll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations
- Code: MB-300
- Languages: English
- Ability to use common functionality and implementation tools (20-25%)
- Configure security, processes, and options (45-50%)
- Perform data migration (15-20%)
- Validate and support the solution (15-20%)
See What's Included...
On this course, you’ll get access to the following Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC):
- MB-300T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
Microsoft Official Exams:
Exam MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
There are no official prerequisites but you will benefit from holding the following certification:
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75029 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great training. Great Instructors."
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Trainer was excellent with REAL life experience. Training is also fun which makes learning really easy. "
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Excellent course with an excellent instructor. Highly recommended."
J.T.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"I found the course was well presented. The instructor was enthusiastic and engaging allowing a good all round experience."
A.W.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Firebrand training has really helped excellent my learning towards the MCSD App Builder. Coming in, I was unsure if I would be able to prepare, learn the material and pass the exams; now I feel very confident in my abilities and am prepared to take the exams."
M.S., Microlise. (20/1/2020 to 28/1/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students