Gain the skills you need to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate in just 3 days. You'll learn how best to implement data platforms and protect your business with Azure technology.
Boost your knowledge on implementing Azure data encryption methods and network security, as well as managing the security operations and configuring security services and policies.
You'll learn the official curriculum fast as you're taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers. Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review methodology means you'll practice everything you learn in a distraction-free environment, and return to the office certified.
You'll also learn how to:
- Configure Microsoft Azure Active Directory for workloads
- Implement Azure data platform protection and network security
- Manage Azure security operations
- Describe specialised data classifications on Azure and identify Azure data protection mechanisms
You will be prepared for and sit exam AZ-500 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee - pass first time or train again for free.
If you're interested in developing your skills as an Azure Security Engineer Associate, then this course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75029 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Module 1: Identity and Access
- Configure Azure Active Directory for Azure workloads and subscriptions
- Configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Configure security for an Azure subscription
Module 2: Platform Protection
- Understand cloud security
- Build a network
- Secure network
- Implement host security
- Implement platform security
- Implement subscription security
Module 3: Security Operations
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
- Manage security alerts
- Respond to and remediate security issues
- Create security baselines
Module 4: Data and applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption for data at rest;
- Understand application security
- Implement security for application lifecycle
- Secure applications
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- The following outlines what is in the exam:
- Manage identity and access (20-25%)
- Implement platform protection (35-40%)
- Manage security operations (15-20%)
- Secure data and applications (30-35%)
See What's Included...
On this course, you'll get access to:
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC): AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Microsoft Certified Trainers
- Microsoft Official Exam
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, Firebrand recommend you have:
- A minimum of 1 year's practical experience securing Azure workloads
- Experience with security controls for workloads on Azure
Microsoft also recommend you take the Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75029 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great training. Great Instructors."
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Trainer was excellent with REAL life experience. Training is also fun which makes learning really easy. "
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Excellent course with an excellent instructor. Highly recommended."
J.T.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"I found the course was well presented. The instructor was enthusiastic and engaging allowing a good all round experience."
A.W.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Firebrand training has really helped excellent my learning towards the MCSD App Builder. Coming in, I was unsure if I would be able to prepare, learn the material and pass the exams; now I feel very confident in my abilities and am prepared to take the exams."
M.S., Microlise. (20/1/2020 to 28/1/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students