The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification is suitable for anyone looking to generate business improvements in areas such as: customer satisfaction, service delivery, cost control, process performance, & new product introduction. Lean Six Sigma is a process improvement methodology. Project and change management are ineffective without process management.
Your combined Green Belt and Black Belt certification course is delivered by PEEC, an IASSC accredited Lean Six Sigma training provider, meaning you will benefit from accredited instructors and curriculum. You will be introduced to both Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, meaning that activities focused around the speed and quality of business processes are addressed.
Lean Six Sigma is a process improvement methodology. Project and change management are ineffective without process management. You will use the approach to maximise customer value whilst minimising waste. In simple terms this is creating more value for customers with fewer resources.
Your accelerated course meets the ISO 18404 standard applicable to all PEEC programs. Delivered in line with the International Standards for Lean Six Sigma, as described in the ISO 13053-1 and ISO 13053-2 standard, you will attain internationally recognised certifications in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt.
Traditional Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training lasts 20 days. This normally includes a month between each module, meaning that it can take up to four months to complete. This is compared to ten days (Green + Black Belt) at Firebrand. Plus, our course contains case studies and exercises - it is not just theory.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand Six Sigma and Lean and have hands-on application of the Green Belt tool-kit applied to real-life problems.
- Establish meaningful business metrics that align process performance with financial performance.
- Have a detailed view of Cycle Time Reduction, Process Variation and Risk Management.
- Prepare an actionable plan for identifying, scoping and chartering process improvement projects and selecting the right people to execute those projects.
- Lead teams in managing and preventing defects in products, processes or services.
- Redesigning exisiting products, processes or services to achieve Six Sigma levels of performance over the life cycle.
- Understand how an enhanced value stream can illuminate areas of opportunity through the application of Lean principles to reduce cycle time.
- Apply a practical understanding of how to lead strategic change, manage a team and transfer Lean Six Sigma knowledge to develop robust breakthrough products, services and processes that perform flawlessly on launch.
- Prepare an actionable plan for supporting your organisation, and tools to build continuous improvement capability that deliver substantial and meaningful business results.
This Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt course is designed for all business professionals from a wide variety of manufacturing or service / transactional environments. Ideally, you will be tasked with delivering major performance or efficiency transformation for a business, typically working as a Change Leader within the business.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be Six Sigma certified in just 10 days. With us, you’ll be Six Sigma trained in record time
- Our Six Sigma course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass Six Sigma first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn Six Sigma faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying Six Sigma with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,056 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of your IASSC accredited Lean Six Sigma course:
- IASSC accredited curriculum
- IASSC accredited instructors
- ISO 18404 certified - delivered in line with the International Standards for Lean Six Sigma as described in the ISO 13053-1 and ISO 13053-2 standard, you will attain an internationally recognised certification as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
You'll become an expert in the following Lean Six Sigma modules:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Minitab and advanced statistics including data manipulation
- Central Limit Theorem
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Hypothesis Testing I
- Coaching practice
- Analysis Of Variance (ANOVA)
- Hypothesis Testing II
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Advanced Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Change Adoption
- Logistic Regression
See Exam Track...
As part of the course you will sit both the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exams.
These are multiple choice exams, which each require a 70% pass mark. You will walk away with proof that you are competent in process management and improvement.
See What's Included...
- IASSC accredited Green Belt curriculum
- IASSC accredited Black Belt curriculum
- The Six SIGMA Memory Jogger II: A Pocketguide of Tools for Six SIGMA Improvement Teams
You will be taught more advanced customer requirement analysis methods, more advanced change and project management methods, as well as more advanced Six Sigma statistical measurement & analysis techniques. You will work on an in-class Case Study designed to simulate projects that typically take up to 6 months to solve at work. You will walk away with deep competencies in all 5 LEAN principles as well as extensive competencies in how to test improvement choices, and control process performance.
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
You'll have at least one and a half years of project management experience, either directly as a Project Manager or as part of a team.
You'll also have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office; such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Previous exposure to process improvement or Six Sigma philosophies is helpful, but not essential.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Lean Six Sigma Six Sigma Course Dates
Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt & Black Belt
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,056 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Firebrand has been a great learning experience for me.
High volume, high impact. I will take a lot away with me which I must interpret and implement. Thanks for the opportunity!!"
Richard Oldale, Atlas Copco. (13/10/2014 to 22/10/2014)
"Good teaching level in a comfortable environment"
Andrew Tabberer, A4 Engineering Solutions. (27/1/2014 to 5/2/2014)
"Good environment, with reasonable pace to install an insight into the green belt course
good choice of training centre with top notch lecturers"
Krina Patel, Guys & St Thomas. (27/1/2014 to 5/2/2014)
"The facilities and the materials were very conductive to learning at a controlled pace and understanding."
Graham Reid, Self Funding. (27/1/2014 to 5/2/2014)
"Really good, Professional."
David Archibald, Biomet. (27/1/2014 to 5/2/2014)
Latest Reviews from our students