On this combined APMG’s AgileBA® Foundation and Practitioner course, you’ll gain 2 certifications in just 3 days.
Learn the theories behind an agile framework and the responsibilities of an agile business analyst. Then learn how to implement agile business analysis in the workplace.
In just 3 days, you’ll learn how to assess stakeholder requirements, and recognise how an agile business case differs from a traditional business case - crucial skills agile business analysts.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Identify stakeholders, personas and their involvement in agile
- Recognise how an agile business case differs from a traditional business case
You’ll sit both the APMG AgileBA® Foundation exam and the APMG AgileBA® Practitioner exam as part of your accelerated course.
Whether you’re an aspiring business analyst, project manager with business analysis responsibilities, scrum product owner, product manager or a systems analyst, this course is ideal for you.
Through Firebrand’s Lecture | Lab | Review methodology, you’ll learn twice as fast as traditional training. Learn in a distraction-free environment and earn both certifications in 3 days.
If you’re interested in taking the courses separately, take a look at the Foundation and Practitioner courses.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,090 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Module 1: The holistic view of the business
- The AgileBA® role in relation to mission and objectives
- How to analyse the business environment
- Measuring the success of implementing change
Module 2: The Agile landscape
- What is Agile? Approaches and frameworks
- Why is Agile needed?
- Role and responsibilities of the Agile BA and Agile team
Module 3: Stakeholders
- Stakeholder types / personas
- RACI and RASCI in Agile
- Empowerment of Stakeholders in an Agile project
Module 4: Dealing with requirements
- The Agile approach to requirements
- User Stories, Epics, Acceptance Criteria
- The Agile Business Analyst’s link to quality and testing
- The Agile Requirements Life Cycle
- Checking completeness
Module 5: The Agile business case
- Strategic and project business cases
- Understanding the business problem
- As Is, To Be, Abstraction
- Gap Analysis and Value Streams
Module 6: Facilitated Workshops
- The role of Facilitation in Agile
- How to organise and run a Facilitated Workshop
Module 7: Prioritisation
- Combining and prioritising requirements
- Customer perception and expectation
Module 8: Modelling and prototyping
- 6 perspectives for modelling
- Tacit information
- Reasons and perspectives for prototyping
Module 9: Working in a timebox
- Timebox structure and iterative development
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you’ll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam: APMG AgileBA® Foundation
- Format: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 50
- Passing score: 50%
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Exam: APMG AgileBA® Practitioner
- Format: Complex multiple Choice
- Passing score: 50%
- Duration: 2.5 hours
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Some exceptions apply.
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
There are no prerequisites for this accelerated course.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
APMG Course Dates
APMG - AgileBA® Foundation and Practitioner
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,090 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Being onsite and away from work and family distractions allowed me to really focus on the subject matter whilst it took some organising I think this approach should be - subject to me passing the exam successful."
Ann Ashley, Sopra Steria. (4/11/2019 to 6/11/2019)
"Good training facilities and trainer."
Sidrah Choudhry, Sopra Steria. (4/11/2019 to 6/11/2019)
"Well paced and informed course presented by experienced tutor."
John Beresford, Sopra Steria. (4/11/2019 to 6/11/2019)
"Fast and ferocious, but good."
Anonymous. (29/10/2019 to 31/10/2019)
Irina Wood, Sopra Steria. (29/10/2019 to 31/10/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students