The Modern Workplace with Microsoft 365 is a space where businesses have the opportunity to develop themselves. This includes inspiring their employees, being creative with customer services and operations – essentially adopting and adapting the business’ progression models.
Microsoft Enterprise Administrator Expert is based on the Modern Workplace. It consists of planning, migrating, evaluating, managing and deploying Microsoft 365 services.
Microsoft certifications are focused in 4 different areas:
- Applications and Infrastructures
- Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Modern Workplace
- Business Applications
How do I get certified?
Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise is for candidates that already possess one of the following certifications in Microsoft 365:
- Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Messaging Administrator Associate
- Security Administrator Associate
You will need to be up-to-date on the M365 workloads and should have been an administrator for one of the M365 workload.
You must also have knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, PowerShell, Networking and Server Administration.
The certification is composed of 2 Exams, MS-100 and MS-101.
- The MS-100 exam covers Identity and Services: your skills of Office 365 Management, Identity Management and Tenant and Service Management will be tested.
- The MS-101 exam Mobility and Security: you will study the Device Management, Security Management and Compliance Management.
Stay ahead of the game with Firebrand and leave the distraction-free environment a certified Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert.