Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Get the skills and knowledge to become a Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator faster on this accelerated and official 6-day course.
Becoming a Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate, you'll learn to configure, deploy, manage and troubleshoot Exchange Server and Exchange Online technologies. You'll develop these skills to manage messaging hygiene, infrastructure and hybrid configuration and migration. As a Messaging Administrator you'll also learn to implement and manage disaster recovery, high availability, and client access.
Your expert Microsoft Certified Trainer will immerse you in official curriculum and hands-on practical labs. You will learn and retain information faster through our Lecture | Lab | Review technique.
Accelerating your path to becoming a certified Messaging Administrator Associate, you'll cover the following topics:
- Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
You will be prepared for and sit exams MS-200 and MS-201 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee. Passing both exams will qualify you as a Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate. This is the prerequisite to attempting the Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert certification course.
If you're looking to develop and certify your skills as a Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator - supporting Exchange Server and Exchange Online - this course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Four reasons why you should sit your Messaging Administrator Associate course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be Messaging Administrator Associate trained and certified faster.
Learn more on this 6-day accelerated course. You'll get at least 12 hours a day of quality learning time in a distraction-free environment
- Your Messaging Administrator Associate course is all-inclusive. One simple price covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals – so you can focus on learning
- Pass Messaging Administrator Associate first time or train again for free. Your expert instructor will deliver our unique accelerated learning methods, allowing you to learn faster and be in the best possible position to pass first time. In the unlikely event that you don't, it's covered by your Certification Guarantee
- Study Messaging Administrator Associate with an award-winning training provider. We've won the Learning and Performance Institute's "Training Company of the Year" three times. Firebrand is your fastest way to learn, with 75.056 students saving more than one million hours since 2001
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Course MS-200T01: Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Module 1: Managing Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Module 2: Managing Recipient Objects and Resources
- Module 3: Mailbox Databases in Exchange Server
- Module 4: Managing Organisational Settings
- Module 5: Managing Recipient Objects and Infrastructure
- Lab: Managing Recipient Objects and Infrastructure
Course MS-200T02: Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Module 1: Managing Client Access
- Module 2: Managing Mobile Devices
- Module 3: Managing the Transport Pipeline
- Module 4: Managing and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Module 5: Mobile Device Management and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Lab: Mobile Device Management and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
Course MS-200T03: Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Module 1: High Availability for Exchange Servers
- Module 2: Managing Disaster Recovery
- Module 3: Managing Public Folders
- Module 4: Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
- Lab: Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
Course MS-201T01: Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- Module 1: Performing Mailbox Migrations
- Module 2: Planning a Hybrid Environment
- Module 3: Deploying and Troubleshooting a Hybrid Environment
- Module 4: Hybrid Deployment and Management
- Lab: Hybrid Deployment and Management
Course MS-201T02: Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
- Module 1: Managing Message Hygiene
- Module 2: Managing Compliance
- Module 3: Managing Role-Based Permissions
- Module 4: Manage Message Hygiene
- Lab: Manage Message Hygiene
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
- Exam code: MS-200
- Manage modern messaging infrastucture (45-50%)
- Manage mail flow topology (35-40%)
- Manage recipients and devices (15-20%)
- Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
- Exam code: MS-201
- Plan and implemet a hybrid configuration and migration (35-40%)
- Secure the messaging environment (40-45%)
- Manage organisational settings (15-20%)
See What's Included...
The following official courseware, practice papers and exams are all included:
Microsoft Official Courseware:
- MS-200T01: Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- MS-200T02: Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- MS-200T03: Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- MS-201T01: Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- MS-201T02: Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
Microsoft Practice Exams
Microsoft Official Exams:
- MS-200: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
- MS-201: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Experience working with Exchange Server and Exchange Online
- A working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications
Are you ready to get certified in record time?
We interview all applicants for the course on their technical background, degrees and certifications held, and general suitability. If you get through this screening process, it means you stand a great chance of passing.
Firebrand Training is an immersive training environment. You must be committed to the course. The above prerequisites are guidelines, but many students with less experience have other background or traits that have enabled their success in accelerated training through Firebrand Training.
If you have any doubts as to whether you meet the pre-requisites please call (0)8 52 50 01 66 and speak to one of our enrolment consultants, who can help you with a training plan.
Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate Course Dates
Microsoft - 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate
We've currently trained 75.056 students in 12 years. We asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently,
96,79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations:
"Have learned so much on this course, looking forward to putting it all into practice!"
Anonymous (27/6/2016 to 1/7/2016)
"We had a perfect trainer who answered every question we had, and explained more we ever expected. He was available for us at all times for any questions we had outside of regular classes.
I got deep insight into the product which is what I came to the course for.
We got hands-on experience in the labs and excellent explanations of the technical background.
The instructor is highly motivated and speaks with the experience of a senior consultant with many years of experience. The course was never boring despite the long hours and the difficult subject matters.
We got the real thing and no "death by Powerpoint" "
Marco Marzorati, ISS World Services A/S. (30/5/2016 to 4/6/2016)
"You know you are in the right place, when your instructor on the first evening of training, during the intro to the course says, "PowerShell is not for wimps! It is a mans tool!".
10/10 - would Firebrand again :D"
Kasper Kaas Hansen, ALSO A/S. (23/5/2016 to 29/5/2016)
"I learned a lot, this course helped me understand all the fundamentals of web development"
Anonymous (16/5/2016 to 18/5/2016)
"Enjoyed the environment - Firebrand provide correct atmosphere and tools to allow candidate to disconnect from everything and just focus on their studies."
F.A.. (26/5/2016 to 29/5/2016)
Latest Reviews from our students