The ISO 9001 Lead Implementer is a PECB (Professional Evaluation and Certification Board) official course.
Get the skills needed to support your organisation in implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS), based on ISO 9001:2015.
In three days, you'll learn the fundamental quality management principles, concepts and best practices. You'll also learn how to evaluate, monitor and measure your QMS, and how to maintain continuous improvement.
Maybe you're preparing for a QMS certification audit? If so, this course will teach you how to achieve that accreditation.
How to become a Lead Implementer faster than anywhere else
This course is 40% faster than traditional training, and has been developed in-line with:
- ISO 10006: Quality management systems - Guidelines for quality management in projects
- ISO 9004: Guidelines for managing the sustained success of an organisation - A quality management approach
You'll get one year’s free membership of PECB (Professional Evaluation and Certification Board) - which usually costs around £250. You can also apply for the following certifications, depending on your level of experience:
- Certified ISO 9001 Provisional Implementer
- Certified ISO 9001 Implementer
- Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be 9001 Lead Implementer certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be 9001 Lead Implementer trained in record time
- Our 9001 Lead Implementer course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass 9001 Lead Implementer first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn 9001 Lead Implementer faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying 9001 Lead Implementer with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 74947 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Other accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study.
Effective technical instruction must be highly varied and interactive to keep attention levels high, promote camaraderie and teamwork between the students and instructor, and solidify knowledge through hands-on learning.
Firebrand Training provides instruction to meet every learning need:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one instruction attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer drills
- Independent study
This information has been provided as a helpful tool for candidates considering training. Courses that include certification come with a certification guarantee. Pass first time or train again for free (just pay for accommodation and exams on your return). We do not make any guarantees about personal successes or benefits of obtaining certification. Benefits of certification determined through studies do not guarantee any particular personal successes.
At the end of the three day course, you'll be tested on the following modules which will give you all the knowledge you need to pass the exam:
Introduction to ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS
- Course objective and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Initiating the QMS implementation
- Understanding the organisation and clarifying the quality objectives
Plan the implementation of the QMS
- Analysis of the existing management system
- Leadership and approval of the QMS project
- QMS scope
- Policies for quality management
- Risk assessment
- Planning of product and service provision
- Definition of organisational structure of the QMS
- Definition of the document management process
Deploying the QMS
- Operations Management
- Training and awareness plan
- Communication plan
- Product and service requirements, design, and purchasing process
- Product and service realisation and control
QMS measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of problems and non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam during the course:
- Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer
The exam covers the following topics. Don't be overwhelmed - you'll get all the knowledge you need to pass your exam, during this three-day course:
- Fundamental quality principles and concepts
- Planning a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Quality management best practices based on ISO 9001
- Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Continuous improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Preparing for a QMS certification audit
See What's included...
As well as gaining your ISO 9001 certification, you'll also be provided with a free student manual which you can take home with you. It contains over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
We recommend that you have basic knowledge of ISO 9001, or some knowledge of quality management concepts.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Course Dates
ISO - 9001 Lead Implementer - Quality Management
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 74947 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Good training. I have learned very much in a short time."
Frank Lute. (19/11/2018 to 21/11/2018)
"Great course that fits in the needs of intensive an continuous training from professional experts. The format offers the possibility to get knowledge but has the least impact on available work - billable time."
Robert Bals, sevenhorses. (29/10/2012 to 31/10/2012)
"Its intense but rewarding having the pass guarantee is great comfort."
Steve Brain. (15/1/2020 to 17/1/2020)
"Global approved ISO Standards are a great way to provide a baseline of understanding Incident management workings and the need to provide next level of security Incident Management"
Anonymous, Sandvik (28/10/2019 to 30/10/2019)
"Firebrand gave me the chance to deep dive into topic."
Anonymous (28/10/2019 to 30/10/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students