TOGAF is a vendor neutral certification used by the world’s top businesses to build a common body of enterprise architecture knowledge. This accelerated TOGAF certification course takes you through both TOGAF 9.2 levels in just 3 days - that’s 25% faster than traditional training.
During the course, you’ll study the four key areas of the TOGAF 9 ADM:
- Business architecture – Processes, design and optimisation
- Applications – How to create strategic architecture
- Infrastructure – Networks, hardware, security, servers, operating systems and capacity
- Data – Placement, requirements, maintenance and reporting
At the end of your training, you’ll sit both exams onsite at the Firebrand Training centre:
- Level 1: TOGAF 9 Foundation
- Level 2: TOGAF 9 Certified
TOGAF Accredited Training Course
Firebrand is accredited by The Open Group to deliver this accelerated training course following the organisation’s latest standard (v9.2).
If you're an enterprise architect, this course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75342 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Level 1: TOGAF 9.2 Foundation
- Enterprise Architecture and basic concepts
- TOGAF 9.2 Core concepts
- Key terminology
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase
- Adapting and scoping the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- Concepts of views and viewpoints
- Roles in communicating with stakeholders
- Concepts of building blocks
- Key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- Reference models
- Certification program
Level 2: TOGAF 9.2 Certified
- Applying the ADM phases in development of enterprise architecture
- Applying Architecture Governance in development of enterprise architecture
- Applying Architecture Content Framework
- Applying concepts of Building Blocks
- Applying the Stakeholder Management Technique
- Applying Content Metamodels
- Applying recommended techniques when developing enterprise architecture
- Technical Reference Model and customising it to meet an organisation’s needs
- Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- Partitioning enterprise architectures to meet the specific needs of an organisation
- Purposes of the Architecture Repository
- Applying iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- Adapting the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- Roles of architecture maturity models in developing enterprise architecture
- Purposes of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organisation
See Exam Track...
Both exams in our training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Level 1: TOGAF 9 Foundation
- Level 2: TOGAF 9 Certified
Firebrand Training Centres are accredited with Pearson VUE Select status.
Once you pass both exams, you will receive an achievement badge issued By The Open Group.
What is TOGAF?
As the name suggests, it’s an enterprise architecture framework - a series of methods, guidelines, and tools for designing, implementing, and maintaining an enterprise architecture.
The TOGAF framework was created by The Open Group, a global consortium of 700+ organisations whose objective is to advance business through the establishment of technology standards.
What is the TOGAF ADM?
The Architecture Development Method (ADM) sits at the core of the method. It’s the blueprint for developing and building an enterprise architecture. These are the key areas covered by the framework:
- Business: an organisation’ governance, processes, and strategy;
- Data Architecture: physical and logical data (and data management) assets;
- Application Architecture: planning individual applications’ deployment, internal (within the business) and external (other applications) relationships.
- Technology Architecture: hardware and software that support business, data, and application services, including IT infrastructure, middleware, networks, communications, standards, etc.
In addition to the ADM, this ever-evolving methodology includes tools, guidelines, standards and can integrate with other frameworks.
What is a TOGAF Boot Camp?
Firebrand’s Boot Camp is an accelerated course combining both levels and exam to get you certified in the shortest possible time. Our accelerated course includes everything you need, presenting you with a distraction-free environment to optimise your learning experience - including accommodation, all meals, snacks, 24h lab access, courseware, and official exam.
How much does the TOGAF certification cost?
To find out the cost, visit our prices page.
What is the latest version?
As of 2019, TOGAF 9.2 is the most up-to-date version, an incremental improvement on 9.1. That’s not to say 9.1 is obsolete - far from it. In the links below you can find a comprehensive outline of each version:
How do I get certified?
Before you enter the enterprise architecture elite, you’ll need to pass two standard TOGAF 9 exams:
- Level 1: Foundation
- Level 2: Certified
These exams are challenging and it’s essential to keep up-to-date with the study material. Our TOGAF certification training course is designed to take you through both levels and the exam in just 3 days.
If you'd like to self-study, you canl also reinforce your learning with
these free resources.
See What's Included...
Included on your accelerated TOGAF course:
- Student courseware kit
- Practice Tests and Exercises
- The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 - A Pocket Guide – ISBN – 9789401802864
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- On-site exams**
- Exam vouchers**
- Practice tests*
- Certification Guarantee**
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Some exceptions apply
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
While there are no official prerequisites for this TOGAF course, you should have general work history and have worked in roles associated with enterprise architecture and possess some experience in:
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
The Open Group Course Dates
The Open Group - TOGAF® 9.2 (Level 1 & 2)
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75342 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Firebrand training provides an environment where you can focus without distraction & achieve results in a short period of time."
M.P.. (20/11/2019 to 22/11/2019)
"Trainer was fantastic, great facility, second course in a row and passed."
Aaron Fletcher, CyberArk. (27/9/2019 to 29/9/2019)
"Best instructor I have experienced and a solid course content delivered at a great rate to maximize learning in minimum time."
Michael Wright. (22/7/2019 to 24/7/2019)
"A fast paced course packed full of content. The delivery was brilliant. The pace, knowledge and humor of the instructor is what made the course for me. "
John Campbell, Pistris Limited. (22/7/2019 to 24/7/2019)
"This is my second time at Firebrand and I thoroughly enjoyed it here. The staff are very good at what they do and the atmosphere in both the training facility and the hotel is relaxing and good quality."
R.O.. (22/7/2019 to 24/7/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students