Learn how to adopt and use the DevOps methodology in your organisation - in just 2 days. On this accelerated Introduction to DevOps course, you’ll study the fundamental capabilities of the methodology to provide continuous software delivery, testing, development and monitoring.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Adopt DevOps in your organisation
- Use continuous testing, development and monitoring
- Identify bottlenecks in a delivery pipeline
- Use cloud to accelerate DevOps
- Assemble a DevOps team and establish executive roles
Make DevOps work in your organisation as you expand agile practices, leverage test automation, build a delivery pipeline and experiment rapidly. On this accelerated course, you’ll be immersed in this agile methodology as you learn more with Firebrand’s Lecture | Lab | Review methodology.
This accelerated 2-day course is ideal for members of QA and development teams.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Six reasons why you should sit your DevOps course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be DevOps trained in just 2 days.
- Our DevOps course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- You’ll learn more DevOps. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn DevOps faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying DevOps with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75044 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study DevOps courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
What is DevOps?
- Understand the business need for DevOps
- Recognising the business value of DevOps
- Visualise how DevOps works
- Ways to adopt DevOps
- Collaborative development
- Continuous testing
- Continuous monitoring
- Continuous customer feedback and optimisation
- Knowing where to begin
- Identifying business objectives
- Identifying bottlenecks in the delivery pipeline
- People in DevOps
- DevOps as a business process
- Change management process
- DevOps techniques
- Infrastructure as code
- Delivery pipeline
- Deployment automation and release management
- How cloud accelerates DevOps
Using DevOps to solve new challenges
- Mobile applications, ALM processes, scaling agile, multiple-tier applications, DevOps in the enterprise, supply chains, and Internet of Things
Making DevOps work
- Establishing executive roles
- Assembling your DevOps team and setting goals
- Learning from the DevOps transformation:
- Expanding agile practices
- Leveraging test automation
- Building a delivery pipeline
- Experimenting rapidly
- Continuous improvement
- Looking at the DevOps results
- The common misconceptions of DevOps
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
You should be familiar with:
- Windows operating systems
- Websites & browsers
- General IT infrastructure
Some programming knowledge is useful.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Software Testing DevOps Course Dates
Software Testing - Introduction to DevOps
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75044 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"I have really enjoyed the training which has allowed me to gain a grater understanding of DevOps and how it is applied throughout the development/testing life cycle."
Oliver Goff, Lloyds. (25/9/2019 to 26/9/2019)
"Thank you to the instructor for taking us through the introductory journey of DevOps. She was organised and patient which helped me absorb the information presented during the course. I appreciated that we didn't suffer death by power point as the instructor took the time to play games associated with DevOps and encouraged us to learn from each other which was incredibly useful."
Conor Wilson, Lloyds. (25/9/2019 to 26/9/2019)
"Tutor is great and Wyboston hotel is lovely. "
Anonymous. (12/6/2019 to 13/6/2019)
"The tutor for the course was good and the facilities are nice."
Anonymous. (12/6/2019 to 13/6/2019)
"Firebrand have made accelerated learning less daunting, their facilities allow you to focus on your learning while all other needs are catered for, so you can focus on what you are there to do."
Joseph Naber, Games Workshop PLC. (18/2/2019 to 19/2/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students