Become a Master Black Belt, and help connect your senior leadership team to the change team. You'll learn how to drive strategic change programmes across your organisation. Plus get the management skills needed to support, coach and mentor Green and Black Belts.
The Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification will help you to develop your leadership and process improvement skills, in any industry or organisation. The course will give you an advanced Lean Six Sigma toolkit, suitable for handling the most complex assignments.
Who is the Master Black Belt for?
The Master Black Belt certification is aimed at two types of people. Maybe you need to learn how to efficiently run complex projects, on a large scale? Or do you want to lead the development of Six Sigma across your organisation, through coaching other Green Belts and Black Belts? Maybe it's both!
This Master Black Belt course has been developed for leaders with a high technical ability. You'll learn how to use a statistical tool kit that lets you roll-out Six Sigma across your business.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be Master Black Belt certified in just 5 days. With us, you’ll be Master Black Belt trained in record time
- Our Master Black Belt course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass Master Black Belt first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn Master Black Belt faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying Master Black Belt with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75090 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
On the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification course you'll cover the following content, designed to develop your strategic and leadership capabilities to direct and deliver Master Black Belt business improvement and transformation projects:
Lean Six Sigma advanced leadership and consultancy skills:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Portfolio management
- Advanced communication skills
- Detailed change management
- Financial analysis skills
Advanced Tools and Techniques:
- Advanced use of Minitab
- Hoshin Kanri - a management process for directing work towards a key strategic initiative (a hoshin).
- Advanced VoC (Voice of the Customer) - a process used to capture requirements and feedback from the customer.
- Quality Functional Deployment
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Nested vs Crossed models
- General Linear Model
- Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA)
- Advanced Logistic Regression
- Handling messy data including transformations
- Multi-variate analysis
See Exam Track...
- Official Firebrand Master Black Belt courseware
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Some exceptions apply.
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, you must have a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification. You must have also completed two Black Belt projects.
Need Black Belt certification? Sit the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course in just 5 days. Need Green Belt certification too? Sit the Green and Black Belt course together in just 10 days.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Course Dates
Lean Six Sigma - Master Black Belt
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75090 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great overall experience, very experienced instructor with an amazing ability to explain. Highly recommended. "
Milan Seman. (16/10/2017 to 20/10/2017)
"The training was very useful and will help me in my day to day job of application of tools and training delivery.
Thanks to the trainer for being such a vast resource of knowledge and for making that available!"
T.R. (16/10/2017 to 20/10/2017)
"I will be looking for my next course now."
J.T.. (3/2/2020 to 7/2/2020)
"Easy way to learn and get some resourses that you can use later in your job."
Adam Brooks, South Gloucestershire Council. (8/4/2019 to 12/4/2019)
"FIREBRAND ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND INFORMED ME AT EVERY STAGE WHAT AND WHEN WAS HAPPENING THE COURSE LEADER WAS WELL EXPERIENCED AND ABLE TO BE STORY TELLING TO GET THE POINTS ACROSS
ALL IN ALL AN ENJOYABLE COURSE."
M.M.. (26/11/2018 to 30/11/2018)
Latest Reviews from our students