On this accelerated 6-day CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional (CCAP) course, you'll learn how to configure, manage and troubleshoot common wired and wireless networks. You'll then get the skills you need to implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies and infrastructures.
Immersing you in the curriculum through our unique Lecture | Lab | Review learning methodology, you'll get a minimum of 12 hours quality training per day.
Combining theory and practice from official CompTIA Network+ and Cloud+ curricula, your expert instructor will take you through the four key areas of networking:
- Network architecture
- Network operations
- Network security
As well as networking, you'll also understand the aspects of IT security and industry best practices related to cloud implementations and virtualization:
- Cloud concepts and models
- Cloud infrastructure
- Resource management
- Systems management
- Business continuity in the cloud
Train at twice the speed on this official CompTIA course
Firebrand is an Authorised CompTIA Platinum Partner. This means you'll get access to experienced instructors and up-to-date course material, officially approved by CompTIA.
During the course, you'll prepare for and sit the following CompTIA Network+ and Cloud+ exams, covered by your Certification Guarantee.
- Exam N10-006
- Exam CV0-001
Upon successful completion of all exams, you will achieve the Network+ and Cloud+ credentials as well as the aligned CCAP Stackable Certifcation - proving your skills as a Cloud Admin Professional.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online CCAP courses
- You'll be CCAP certified in just 6 days. With us, you’ll be CCAP trained in record time
- Our CCAP course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass CCAP first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn CCAP faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying CCAP with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75610 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
- Explain the functions and applications of various network devices
- Compare and contrast the use of networking services and applications
- Install and configure the following networking services/applications
- Explain the characteristics and benefits of various WAN technologies
- Install and properly terminate various cable types and connectors using appropriate tools
- Differentiate between common network topologies
- Differentiate between network infrastructure implementations
- Given a scenario, implement and configure the appropriate addressing schema
- Explain the basics of routing concepts and protocols
- Identify the basics elements of unified communication technologies
- Compare and contrast technologies that support cloud and virtualisation
- Given a set of requirements, implement a basic network
- Use appropriate monitoring tools
- Analyse metrics and reports from monitoring and tracking performance tools
- Use appropriate resources to support configuration management
- Explain the importance of implementing network segmentation
- Install and apply patches and updates
- Configure a switch using proper features
- Install and configure wireless LAN infrastructure and implement the appropriate technologies in support of wireless capable devices
- Compare and contrast risk related concepts
- Compare and contrast common network vulnerabilities and threats
- Implement network hardening techniques
- Compare and contrast physical security controls
- Install and configure a basic firewall
- Explain the purpose of various network access control models
- Summarise basic forensic concepts
- Implement network troubleshooting methodology
- Analyse and interpret the output of troubleshooting tools
- Common troubleshooting issues:
- Copper cable
- Fibre cable
Industry standards, practices, and network theory
- Analyse a scenario and determine the corresponding OSI layer
- Explain the basics of network theory and concepts
- Deploy the appropriate wireless standard
- Deploy the appropriate wired connectivity standard
- Implement the appropriate policies or procedures
- Summarise safety practices
- Install and configure equipment in the appropriate location using best practices
- Explain the basics of change management procedures
- Compare and contrast ports and protocols
- Configure and apply the appropriate ports and protocols
1.0 Cloud Concepts and Models
- Compare and contrast cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud delivery models and services.
- Summarise cloud characteristics and terms.
- Explain object storage concepts.
- Explain the differences between hypervisor types.
- Install, configure, and manage virtual machines and devices.
- Given a scenario, perform virtual resource migration.
- Explain the benefits of virtualisation in a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast virtual components used to construct a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast various storage technologies.
- Explain storage configuration concepts.
- Execute storage provisioning.
- Given a scenario, implement appropriate network configurations.
- Explain the importance of network optimisation.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues.
- Explain common network protocols, ports, and topologies.
- Explain common hardware resources and features used to enable virtual environments.
4.0 Network Management
- Given a scenario, implement and use proper resource monitoring techniques.
- Given a scenario, appropriately allocate physical (host) resources using best practices.
- Given a scenario, appropriately allocate virtual (guest) resources using best practices.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate tools for remote access.
- Explain network security concepts, tools, and best practices.
- Explain storage security concepts, methods, and best practices.
- Compare contrast different encryption technologies and methods.
- Identify access control methods.
- Implement guest and host hardening techniques.
6.0 Systems Management
- Explain policies and procedures as they relate to a cloud environment.
- Given a scenario, diagnose, remediate and optimise physical host performance.
- Explain common performance concepts as they relate to the host and the guest.
- Implement appropriate testing techniques when deploying cloud services.
7.0 Business Continuity in the Cloud
- Compare and contrast disaster recovery methods and concepts.
- Deploy solutions to meet availability requirements.
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-006)
- Number of questions: Maximum of 90 questions
- Type of questions: Multiple choice, drag and drops and performance-based
- Exam duration: 90 Minutes
- Passing score: 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Languages: English, Japanese and German
- CompTIA Cloud+ (Exam CV0-001)
- Number of questions: Maximum of 100 questions
- Type of questions: Multiple choice
- Exam duration: 90 Minutes
- Passing score: 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Languages: English
See What's Included...
In addition to official course material and exams, you’ll receive:
- CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide Exams 220-901 and 220-902 (ISBN: 978-1-1191-3789-4)
- CompTIA Network+ Review Guide: Exam N10-007, 4th Edition (ISBN: 978-1-1194-3230-2)
Your accelerated course includes:
- Accommodation *
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
- On-site exams **
- Exam vouchers **
- Practice tests **
- Certification Guarantee ***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware **
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this accelerated course, CompTIA recommends you have:
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent knowledge
- 9-12 months of networking experience
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
CompTIA CCAP Course Dates
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75610 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.76% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"I found the course very educational and informative."
Lewis Caborn, BT. (20/4/2020 to 22/4/2020)
"Firebrand deployed state of the art remote access learning facility which smoothly facilitated my learning. My instructor was very supportive and made the whole experience fun. I will recommend Firebrand any day!"
Daniel Dadson. (23/4/2020 to 26/4/2020)
"Great course delivered by very experienced professional who was able to explain complex topics with easy to understand real life examples. With this information I feel more confident not only to pass the exam, but also to be more effective and confident at work. Thank you"
GVR. (30/3/2020 to 1/4/2020)
"Overall experience was great. Staff are friendly and helpful in all areas.
Food is fantastic!"
Martin Whitton, STL Communications. (16/3/2020 to 18/3/2020)
"Was good , especially for people who need to find a foundation in IT"
Damian Roberts, SBL. (20/2/2020 to 23/2/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students