This certification retired on 24th February 2020. Our closest replacement is CCNA.
Get CCNA Cloud certified, twice as fast as traditional training, and qualify yourself for a career in cloud.
In just six days, you'll get the skills you need to deliver entry-level provisioning and support of Cisco Cloud solutions. Your expert Certified Cisco Systems Instructor will immerse you in official curriculum using our unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique - helping you build and retain knowledge faster.
You'll study a range of exciting topics, including:
- Cloud characteristics and models
- Cloud deployments
- Cloud compute
- End-user support
- Infrastructure, administration and reporting
As part of the course, you'll be prepared for and sit both CCNA Cloud exams - 201-451 and 210-455 - at the Firebrand Training Centre. This will be covered by you Certification Guarantee.
CCNA Cloud is a job role focused certification. Earning the certification will qualify you for the role of Cloud Engineer, Cloud Administrator, or Network Engineer. Get certified now and prove your cloud knowledge.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online CCNA Cloud courses
- You'll be CCNA Cloud certified in just 6 days. With us, you’ll be CCNA Cloud trained in record time
- Our CCNA Cloud course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass CCNA Cloud first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn CCNA Cloud faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying CCNA Cloud with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75578 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs)
You may be entitled to free training via Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs). If you’ve bought Cisco hardware or software - check the invoice to see if you have credits waiting to be used! If you’re unsure, get in touch with us.
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) v1.1
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe common cloud characteristics and service models
- Compare cloud deployment models
- Explain the function of the data centre as a major resource for cloud services
- Illustrate key features of Cisco UCS
- Define server virtualisation
- Describe network architectures for the data centre
- Describe Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™)
- Describe infrastructure virtualisation
- Define virtual application containers
- Analyse storage provisioning concepts
- Describe basic SAN and NAS storage concepts
- Describe the differences between all the storage access technologies
- Identify the various Cisco storage network devices
- Describe various reference architectures for converged infrastructure
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introducing Cloud Computing Basic Concepts
- Describing Cloud Service Models
- Comparing Cloud Deployment Models
- Exploring the Cisco Intercloud™ Solution
- Describing Cisco Data Centre Network Architecture
- Exploring Virtual Networking
- Identifying Cisco Nexus® 1000V Series Switches
- Defining and Analysing Cisco Virtual Networking Service Appliances
- Defining and Analysing Software-Defined Network Fundamentals
- Describing the Cisco ACI Solution
- Comparing Storage Options
- Describing Fibre Channel Storage Networking Concepts
- Exploring NAS Basic Concepts
- Identifying Cisco MDS and Cisco UCS Invicta™ Products
- Describing the Cisco UCS C-Series Product Family
- Identifying the Cisco UCS B-Series Product Family
- Explaining Cisco UCS Provisioning
- Defining Server Virtualisation
Cloud Automation and Reference Architectures
- Exploring Reference Architectures for Converged Infrastructure
- Describing Cloud Automation, Provisioning, and Management Platforms
- Examine Cisco Intercloud Fabric Director
- Explore the Cisco UCS Manager GUI
- Review Cisco UCS Series Configuration
- Deploy VMware ESXi Server on Cisco UCS Servers
- Examine the Cisco Prime Network Services Controller
- Deploy Cisco Virtual Security Gateway
- Deploy Cisco ASA 1000V Cloud Firewall
Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) v1.1
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the components of the Cisco cloud management software solution
- Explain the fundamentals of cloud infrastructure administration
- Describe reporting and charge-back
- Provision clouds using preconfigured templates
- Perform cloud management, monitoring, and remediation
Cisco Cloud Technologies Overview
- Reviewing Cloud Environments
- Reviewing the Virtual Infrastructure
- Understanding Cisco UCS Director
- Understanding the Cisco Cloud Solution
Cisco Cloud Administration
- Administering the Portal in Cisco UCS Director
- Describing VM Operations in Cisco UCS Director
- Describing Cisco Prime Service Catalog Services
Cisco Cloud Provisioning
- Deploying Cisco UCS Templates with Cisco UCS Director
- Explaining Cisco UCS Director Application Containers
- Describing the Basics of Cisco Virtual Application Container Services
Cloud Systems Management and Monitoring
- Understanding System Monitoring in Cisco UCS Director
- Monitoring Dashboards in Cisco UCS Director
- Reporting in Cisco UCS Director (CloudSense)
- Creating Budget and Resource Limits in Cisco UCS Director
- Describing Cisco UCS Performance Manager
- Configuring Serviceability Options
- Interpreting Logs for Root Cause Analysis
- Reviewing Backup Cisco UCS Director Configurations
- Explore Cisco UCS Director Portal and Register Virtual and Physical Components
- Explore Cisco UCS Director Portal Administration Tasks
- Explore Cisco UCS Director VM Operation Tasks Using Predefined Workflow
- Explore Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Explore VM, Cisco UCS, and Server Templates in Cisco UCS Director
- Explore Application Container Tasks Defining Two-Tier Application Container
- Explore Cisco UCS Director Monitoring Capabilities
- Explore Cisco UCS Director Built-In Reports
- Explore Monitoring Dashboards in Cisco UCS Director and Generate a Top-N Report
- Explore Charge-Back Reporting Capabilities of Cisco UCS Director
- Enable Serviceability Options in Cisco UCS Director
- Explore Logs in Cisco UCS Director
- Back Up Cisco UCS Director Configuration to a Backup Server
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND), 210-451
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM), 210-455
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Accommodation *
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
- On-site exams **
- Exam vouchers **
- Practice tests **
- Certification Guarantee ***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware **
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
There are no prerequisites for the CCNA Cloud certification. However, Firebrand recommend that you possess a minimum of one years’ experience working in a data centre and/or cloud network environment.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Cisco CCNA Cloud Course Dates
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75578 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.76% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Good training experience in the Netherlands."
Anonymous. (28/10/2018 to 2/11/2018)
"The trainer was good instructor. Amazing support staff and great food."
Jason ONeill. (16/3/2020 to 21/3/2020)
"Excellent overall, very happy with the experience."
Afsar Siddiq, NHS. (9/3/2020 to 14/3/2020)
"It was brilliant."
Omer Khitab, NHS. (9/3/2020 to 14/3/2020)
"Training and resources provided are great, and the tutors are always available to help."
Euan Turner. (7/2/2020 to 9/2/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students