This Firebrand course will prepare you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam. Become an AWS Solutions Architect in just four days with accelerated Firebrand training on this Certified Solutions Architect – Associate course. Cloud is a thriving IT market and the AWS Solutions Architect cert will prove your skills in building highly available, cost effective and secure applications on the AWS platform.
AWS are the leading provider of cloud technology, with The AWS Solutions Architect being the most popular of Amazon Web Services’ certification tracks.
Design & deploy highly available systems with AWS
As well as learning how to design and deploy scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems on AWS, you’ll also study:
- Lift and shift of an existing on premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data in AWS
- Identification of AWS architectural best practices
- AWS cost estimation
On this accelerated course you’ll also sit the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam and get certified.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75078 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
You'll become an exprt across every domain of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate:
- Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures (34%)
- Domain 2: Define Performant Architectures (24%)
- Domain 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures (26%)
- Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures (10%)
- Domain 5: Define Operationally Excellent Architectures (6%)
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Number: SAA-C01
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple response
- Duration: 130 minutes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean and simplied Chinese
- 1. Design resilient architectures (34%)
- 2. Define performant architecutes (24%)
- 3. Specify secure applications and architectures (26%)
- 4. Domain cost-optimised architectures (10%)
- 5. Define operationally excellent architectures (6%)
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Some exceptions apply.
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, Firebrand recommend you have:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems and multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with general networking and cloud computing concepts
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course Dates
Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Firebrand's training for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75078 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"The instructor provided us with a great training experience on a site with excellent facilities. A truly great company to train with."
Nick Sharp, Corneliue Group PLC. (2/12/2019 to 5/12/2019)
"Very focused and intense training, although course content covered well. "
Peter Allen, Sopra Steria. (25/11/2019 to 28/11/2019)
"This course is very fast paced, but exceptionally well prepared and delivered. The only distractions are the ones you make for yourself like work phone/email. Turn them off and enjoy the training!"
D.Z., Sopra Steria. (25/11/2019 to 28/11/2019)
"Hard work and a lot to cover but expertly delivered in interactive style with demos and labs.Not just slide ware!"
Keith Halcrow, Sopra Steria. (25/11/2019 to 28/11/2019)
"We came onto this course with a very limited understanding of AWS, and knew that passing the exam itself would be a real struggle, however we were able to learn so much from our instructor about AWS, that I feel a lot more comfortable talking about AWS now."
Frederick Louis Kirby, Sopra Steria. (23/9/2019 to 26/9/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students