This 5 day course is designed to give delegates an overview of CRM customisations and how solutions are developed in MS CRM. Students will receive a thorough review of report customisation and development along with tools developers can use for data import and integration of ERP systems to CRM.
This course is aimed at Implementation Consultants / Developers working with MS CRM and possessing practical experience with MS CRM. After completing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer course at Firebrand Training, you'll have more than just your certification. You will have the skills, knowledge and hands-on experience to maximise the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The course will be a mix of theory and practical exercises. Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Plan customizations for a MS CRM Implementation
- Apply Form Customizations using the Microsoft CRM Customisation Tools
- Connect CRM to the Internet
- Plan, create, and configure Custom Entities in Microsoft CRM, and maintain Workflow Rules and Sales Processes Understand form structure
- Understand Application Integration
- Create and Customise Microsoft CRM Reports
- Recognize core MS CRM extensibility features
- Understand MS CRM Architecture
- Understand Data types
- Create and set up workflow .NET assemblies
- Understand basic callouts
- Develop code with external file
- Import Data
- Understand integration to ERP
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Four reasons why you should sit your CRM Developer course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be CRM Developer trained and certified faster.
Learn more on this 5-day accelerated course. You'll get at least 12 hours a day of quality learning time in a distraction-free environment
- Your CRM Developer course is all-inclusive. One simple price covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals – so you can focus on learning
- Pass CRM Developer first time or train again for free. Your expert instructor will deliver our unique accelerated learning methods, allowing you to learn faster and be in the best possible position to pass first time. In the unlikely event that you don't, it's covered by your Certification Guarantee
- Study CRM Developer with an award-winning training provider. We've won the Learning and Performance Institute's "Training Company of the Year" three times. Firebrand is your fastest way to learn, with 75348 students saving more than one million hours since 2001
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
So what makes the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Solutions so compelling? The following short list highlights some of its features. Several of these features should make a compelling case to upgrade your environment.
What are the benefits of certification?
For HR managers, certification is particularly important because it allows them to more easily identify the skills that an individual possesses. When a company has employees that possess certain skills, it can garner a competitive advantage when seeking to attract customers. Certification can also contribute to increased productivity.
- Overwhelmingly, individuals with Microsoft certifications have an advanced level of knowledge, expertise and skill, and command more professional credibility.
- Individual students may receive college credits to utilize tuition reimbursement programs for their IT training or to complete college coursework.
- Employer-funded training and certification programs are a key to retaining skilled staff. Career development and advancement opportunities are shown to significantly reduce rates of employee turnover.
- Certification Training Programs provide benchmarks for hiring and promotion decisions by accurately assessing technical skills.
- For-certification training programs CRM customise educational investments through immediate validation of skills.
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Firebrand Training has an aggressive educational schedule that thoroughly covers all essential elements necessary to become skilled as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certified Developer professional.
Customisation - Advanced Topics
- Microsoft CRM Customisation
- Basic Customisations
- Custom Entities
- Application Integration
- Reports Customisation / Development
- Extensibility Overview
- Common Platform Operations
- Advanced Platform Operations
- Workflow .NET assemblies
- Business Logic Extensions
- Application Event Programming
- Connect CRM to the Internet
Cases / Real Customer Needs
- Import of data / Data Migration Framework
- Integrating to ERP
See Exam Track...
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer certified candidates are required to pass the following exams.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Customization and Configuration (MB2-631)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Extending Microsoft Dynamics (MB2-634)
See What's Included...
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- MOC 8969 BC - Extending Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM 4.0
- MOC 8912 AC - Customization & Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM 4.0
- MOC 80003 AC - Workflow in Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM 4.0
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- On-site exams**
- Exam vouchers**
- Practice tests*
- Certification Guarantee**
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Some exceptions apply
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Students who are successful in accelerated Dynamics CRM Developer certification training are required to meet the following prerequisites:
- Have attended the Accelerated CRM application training or have knowledge equal to the Applications Professional exam track.
- Experience with relational databases
- Good understanding of web development, including how client-side code interacts with the Internet Explorer Document Object Model (DOM)
- Knowledge of a .NET development language (C# or VB.NET)
- An understanding of XML and how to manually modify an XML document
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft CRM Developer Course Dates
Microsoft - Dynamics CRM 4.0 Developer Certification
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75348 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Instructor was excellent"
Anonymous (28.11.2011 to 2.12.2011)
"The trainer in Dynamics CRM was excellent, with a good mix of theory, practicals and discussion around real-life scenarios, which enabled me to pass the MCP exams with relative ease."
Anonymous (28.11.2011 to 2.12.2011)
"I would highly recommend the CRM developer course. The training is hard work, but well worth the investment in money and time."
Owen Bradley, Wheelies Direct. (22.8.2011 to 26.8.2011)
"The week at Firebrand was intense, but rewarding. The course was very detailed, and the instructor definitely knew his stuff. It would have taken me many months to learn this much so thoroughly, by myself. These 5 days were great value."
Daniel Neal, EvoEnergy. (22.8.2011 to 26.8.2011)
"A good experience - total immersion in the subject and everything is designed to get you through the exams."
Robin McLeary, Atos. (22.8.2011 to 26.8.2011)
Latest Reviews from our students