Gain the skills you need to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate on this accelerated course. In just 4 days, you'll be certified to manage data security and troubleshoot Azure data solutions.
On this all-inclusive course, you'll learn how to design software that will protect your business and ensure speedy disaster recovery. Gain the knowledge needed to implement Azure technology across your business and become an Azure Data Engineer.
With Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review methodology, you'll learn 40% faster than traditional training and return to the office certified.
You'll also learn how to:
- Manage and develop data processing
- Manage data security
- Monitor data solutions
- Design Azure data storage solutions
- Design data processing solutions
You will be prepared for and sit exams DP-200 and DP-201 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee - pass first time or train again for free.
If you're interested in developing and certifying your skills as a Azure Data Engineer, then this course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your Azure Data Engineer Associate course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be Azure Data Engineer Associate certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be Azure Data Engineer Associate trained in record time
- Our Azure Data Engineer Associate course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass Azure Data Engineer Associate first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more Azure Data Engineer Associate. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn Azure Data Engineer Associate faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying Azure Data Engineer Associate with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 74,729 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Azure Data Engineer Associate courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Other accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study.
Effective technical instruction must be highly varied and interactive to keep attention levels high, promote camaraderie and teamwork between the students and instructor, and solidify knowledge through hands-on learning.
Firebrand Training provides instruction to meet every learning need:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one instruction attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer drills
- Independent study
This information has been provided as a helpful tool for candidates considering training. Courses that include certification come with a certification guarantee. Pass first time or train again for free (just pay for accommodation and exams on your return). We do not make any guarantees about personal successes or benefits of obtaining certification. Benefits of certification determined through studies do not guarantee any particular personal successes.
Course DP-200T01-A: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- Module 1: Azure for the Data Engineer
- Lab: Azure for the Data Engineer
- Module 2: Working with Data Storage
- Lab: Working with Data Storage
- Module 3: Enabling Team Based Data Science with Azure Databricks
- Lab: Enabling Team Based Data Science with Azure Databricks
- Module 4: Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- Lab: Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- Module 5: Working with Relational Data Stores in the Cloud
- Lab: Working with Relational Data Stores in the Cloud
- Module 6: Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics
- Lab: Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics
- Module 7: Orchestrating Data Movement with Azure Data Factory
- Lab: Orchestrating Data Movement with Azure Data Factory
- Module 8: Securing Azure Data Platforms
- Lab: Securing Azure Data Platforms
- Module 9: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Storage and Processing
- Lab: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Storage and Processing
Course DP-201T01-A: Designing an Azure Data Solution
- Module 1: Data Platform Architecture Considerations
- Module 2: Azure Batch Processing Reference Architectures
- Lab: Architect an Enterprise-grade Conversational Bot in Azure
- Module 3: Azure Real-Time Reference Architectures
- Lab: Azure Real-Time Reference Architectures
- Module 4: Data Platform Security Design Considerations
- Lab: Data Platform Security Design Considerations
- Module 5: Designing for Resiliency and Scale
- Lab: Designing for Resiliency and Scale
- Module 6: Design for Efficiency and Operations
- Lab: Design for Efficiency and Operations
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- Exam code: DP-200
- Implement data storage solutions (40-45%)
- Manage and develop data processing (25-30%)
- Monitor and optimise data solutions (30-35%)
- Designing an Azure Data Solution
- Exam code: DP-201
- Design Azure data storage solutions (40-45%)
- Design data processing solutions (25-30%)
- Design for data security and compliance (25-30%)
See What's Included...
Firebrand Training offers top-quality technical education and certification training in an all-inclusive course package specifically designed for the needs and ease of our students. We attend to every detail so our students can focus solely on their studies and certification goals.
Our Certification Programs includes
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilising our (Lecture | Lab | Review)TM Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software including MeasureUp *
- Fully instructor-led program with 24 hour lab access
- Examination vouchers **
- Near site testing, Transportation to/from Testing Center are provided ***
- Accommodation, all meals, unlimited beverages, snacks and tea / coffee****
- Examination Passing Policy
- * Not on all courses
- ** Examination vouchers are not included for the following courses: PMP, CAPM and CISSP CBK Review
- *** Not included in our PMP, CAPM, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, (ISC)2 or ITIL Managers and Revision Certifications
- **** Accommodation not included on the CISSP CBK Review Seminar
Our instructors teach to accommodate every student's learning needs through individualised instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer drills.
Firebrand Training has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are second-to-none.
Examination Passing Policy
Should a student complete a Firebrand Training Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
Before attending this course, you should have technical knowledge equivalent to Azure Fundamentals certification.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites?
Don’t worry - we’ll discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine whether this accelerated course suits you.
Just call us on +27 87 550 2195 and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.
Firebrand is an immersive environment and requires commitment. Some prerequisites are simply guidelines; you may find your unique experience, attitude and determination enables you to succeed on your accelerated course.
Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate Course Dates
Microsoft - Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 74,729 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"The no distractions, everything is provided, just turn up system is brilliant! Removing all other life logistics leave me to simply focus on the learning... and later exam passing!"
James Saunders, Data Point Ltd. (20/1/2020 to 22/1/2020)
"Courses are delivered by very experienced and knowledgeable instructors."
Michal Zawada, Bourne Leisure. (13/1/2020 to 16/1/2020)
"Very good experience, the course is very informative."
Lewis Richards, Coventry Building Society. (13/1/2020 to 16/1/2020)
"Very good experience, even if I was exhausted at the end."
Anonymous, IBM (16/12/2019 to 21/12/2019)
"Very intense but learned a lot in a short space of time."
Anonymous (16/12/2019 to 21/12/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students