On this accelerated Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration course, you'll learn the tools and techniques to configure and customise Dynamics 365 Online and Dynamics 365 On Premise.
In just 4 days, your expert Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) will immerse you in Dynamics 365. Through 12 hour days and Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, you'll get the maximum knowledge in minimum time out the office. You'll get hands-on experience, covering a range of topics including:
- An introduction to Customisation in Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 security
- Forms, views and Business Process Flows
- Adapting Dynamics 365 system settings to affect the functionality and options available to users
Your accelerated course will prepare you for exam MB2-716. You will sit this on-site during the course, covered by your Certification Guarantee.
Passing this exam acts part of the requirement to earn your MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification. Doing so, you'll demonstrate the skills for a position as a Dynamics 365 developer, implementation consultant, technical support engineer, or system administrator.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration trained in record time
- Our Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 74,685 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Other accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study.
Effective technical instruction must be highly varied and interactive to keep attention levels high, promote camaraderie and teamwork between the students and instructor, and solidify knowledge through hands-on learning.
Firebrand Training provides instruction to meet every learning need:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one instruction attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer drills
- Independent study
This information has been provided as a helpful tool for candidates considering training. Courses that include certification come with a certification guarantee. Pass first time or train again for free (just pay for accommodation and exams on your return). We do not make any guarantees about personal successes or benefits of obtaining certification. Benefits of certification determined through studies do not guarantee any particular personal successes.
The Curriculum for this course will focus on the following topics:
- Introduction to Customisation in Dynamics 365 - you‚ll begin with an overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365 architecture and the different ways in which Dynamics 365 can be customised.
- Solutions I - Solutions and Publishers
- Entities - learn to create custom entities and to edit existing entities. Including entity properties and how these affect the functionality available and the user interface.
- Fields - explore how to create new fields and edit existing fields. Including the options available for fields and how this affects the data. Calculated and Rollup fields are explained with their capabilities and deficiencies. How Option Sets work is then explained along with showing how Status Reason options can be amended and also how status reason transitions are enforced.
- Relationships - 1:N and N:N relationships concepts are explained and how to create new relationships are covered. Cascade behaviours and mappings are explained. Connections are then demonstrated as an alternative to relationships.
- Security - discover how Business Units and the security model can be used to segment data and control access to data and functionality by users. Before learning to extend the security model by use of teams and hierarchies.
- Forms and Views - learn to amend the major user interface components; forms and views. You‚ll cover the different form types and how these can be customised.
- Business Rules - learn to amend the fields on forms at runtime and apply a level of validation. You‚ll also gain an understaning of how Business Rules are created and how they are applied.
- Processes: Workflows, Dialogs and Actions - Processes are an important method of customising Dynamics 365. You‚ll cover the types of process flows (Workflows, Dialogs, Actions and Business Process Flows) and how they are created, edited and initiated - along with their users and limitations.
- Business Process Flows - You‚ll explore Business Process Flows in detail, discovering how they can be used in managing the lifecycle of a business process and its data. You‚ll also learn how Business Process Flows can be used with Business Rules and other customisation techniques to deliver business solutions.
- Charts and Dashboards - learn to create charts and dashboards in order to better manage your data and discover business insights
- Reporting - discover alternative reporting options including SQL Reporting Services, Excel and Word Templates, and Power BI.
- System Settings - learn how to adapt Dynamics 365 system settings to affect the functionality and options available to users.
- Office 365
- Mobile - the main user interface in Dynamics 365 going forward will be Mobile Apps so you‚ll cover how to design forms for the mobile clients. You‚ll cover the rules a customiser must follow and the controls available for mobile apps.
- Solutions II - Unmanaged and Managed Solutions - learn to manage your application lifecycle through solutions. Discussing the use and impact of both unmanaged and managed solutions and how ISVs can use managed solutions to protect their intellectual property. You‚ll also discuss the patch functionality in Dynamics 365 and uncover how this can be used by ISVs and end user organisations.
See Exam Track...
You will sit the following exam on site, during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee:
Exam MB2-716 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration
- Technology: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise
- Languages: English
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (20% - 25%)
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 entities, entity relationships, and fields (20% - 25%)
- Create and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, forms, views, and visualizations (25% - 30%)
- Implement business rules, workflows, and business process flows (20% - 25%)
See What's Included...
Firebrand Training offers top-quality technical education and certification training in an all-inclusive course package specifically designed for the needs and ease of our students. We attend to every detail so our students can focus solely on their studies and certification goals.
Our Certification Programs includes
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilising our (Lecture | Lab | Review)TM Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software including MeasureUp *
- Fully instructor-led program with 24 hour lab access
- Examination vouchers **
- Near site testing, Transportation to/from Testing Center are provided ***
- Accommodation, all meals, unlimited beverages, snacks and tea / coffee****
- Examination Passing Policy
- * Not on all courses
- ** Examination vouchers are not included for the following courses: PMP, CAPM and CISSP CBK Review
- *** Not included in our PMP, CAPM, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, (ISC)2 or ITIL Managers and Revision Certifications
- **** Accommodation not included on the CISSP CBK Review Seminar
Our instructors teach to accommodate every student's learning needs through individualised instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer drills.
Firebrand Training has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are second-to-none.
Examination Passing Policy
Should a student complete a Firebrand Training Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
To be suitable to attend this accelerated course, it is recommended you possess a working understanding of:
- Dynamics CRM 2013 or later versions
- Windows applications
- Relational database principles
- Business processes such as sales, marketing and customer service
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites?
Don’t worry - we’ll discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine whether this accelerated course suits you.
Just call us on +27 87 550 2195 and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.
Firebrand is an immersive environment and requires commitment. Some prerequisites are simply guidelines; you may find your unique experience, attitude and determination enables you to succeed on your accelerated course.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration Course Dates
Microsoft - Specialist: Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 74,685 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Fast paced and hard work, but good"
Anonymous. (29/7/2019 to 1/8/2019)
"Very well-organised, great communication, fabulous facilities and approachable well-informed instructor .The instructor provided real-life examples and clear explanations with relevant slides, notes, lab work and practice questions. Also. there are small, informal,and supportive groups.As well as, good and nearby accommodation. There is Lots of Food! The hot chocolate kept me going late at night ."
Anonymous. (29/7/2019 to 1/8/2019)
"A fast-paced, intensive and interactive learning experience! Very well-organised, great comms, and fabulous facilities. Approachable, well-informed instructor - who provided real-life examples and clear explanations .Relevant slides, notes, lab work and practice questions.Small, informal, supportive groups. Good, nearby accommodation.Food. Food. Lots of Food! The hot chocolate kept me going late at night :- ."
Sonia Angle, Datapath Ltd. (13/5/2019 to 16/5/2019)
"A good course delivered by a very knowledgeable instructor, very informative with a good mix of theory and practical."
Gary Walsh. (13/5/2019 to 16/5/2019)
"Its very intense but definitely worthwhile. Be prepared to put in lots of hours in, but it will cover a lot of ground in a very short amount of time. "
Philip Owens, By the Bridge. (13/5/2019 to 16/5/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students