1. A is the correct answer.
2. C is the correct answer.
3. D is the correct answer as these are aspects of Business As Usual which do not require a project.
4. B is the correct answer as the others are aspects of the Product Lifespan. C is not right. The handover is not part of transition as this refers to embedding the product into normal operational use and this takes time to do. This answer’s second part also makes it wrong even if the first part were to be right. Transition Management is far bigger than just handover of the product to operations.
5. C is the correct answer. Risk is highest at the start due to lack of certainty about so many aspects of the project, with greater detail being identified as the project progresses. The cost of making changes is highest at the end and may require a change freeze to be implemented.
6. D is the correct answer. The project management Process Groups are linked by the outputs they produce and are seldom either discrete or one time events; they are overlapping activities that occur throughout the project. For the purpose of this question and its required answer, the key word in the question is “presented” in the PMBOK Guide®.
7. D is the correct option because it is an incorrect statement. The PMI Process Group and their 47 processes apply to each PM in the project and not just one.
8. B is the correct answer. Stakeholders are not just senior managers, they generally have either a positive or negative viewpoint about the project and are unlikely to have both at the same time. And they are not just people but organisations as well.
9. C is the correct answer. D is not because the project team are not concerned with the urgency, interactions, reporting lines and subordinates of stakeholders. The project team will not communicate information needs to all stakeholders as some or a lot of these could be quite sensitive.
10. A is the correct answer.
11. C is the correct answer.
12. B is the correct answer as all the others are Enterprise Environmental Factors.
13. D is the correct answer – see Glossary.
14. B is the correct answer.
15. D is the correct answer as the various processes in the Planning Process Group will be revisited as often as is necessary according to the project requirements.
Firebrand Training grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the site. You may download or print material from the site only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Read our full terms and conditions on https://firebrand.training/uk/learn/terms-and-conditions.