On this accelerated 5 day MCSA: Office 365 course, you’ll learn to use the power of cloud productivity to save time, money and free up resources. You’ll get the skills to enable services and manage identities and requirements using Office 365. This includes elements like security and networking. In addition, you’ll learn to manage end-user devices, clients and software like SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Skype for Business, alongside Office 365.
You’ll be taught by official Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) instructors in a distraction-free environment, using Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC). Through Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, you’ll be immersed in topics including:
- Planning and configuring client connectivity to Office 365
- Directory synchronisation between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS
- Manage and troubleshoot Office 365 availability and usage
- Planning, configuring and managing Exchange Online
This course is best suited to IT professionals involved with the planning, deployment and operation of Office 365 and its related services and technologies. Experience with these associated technologies is recommended.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 5 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,056 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
You'll become an expert in the following modules:
- Module 1: Planning and provisioning Microsoft Office 365
- Module 2: Managing Microsoft Office 365 users and groups
- Module 3: Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365
- Module 4: Planning and configuring directory synchronisation
- Module 5: Planning and deploying Office 2016 ProPlus
- Module 6: Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions
- Module 7: Planning and configuring Microsoft Exchange Online services
- Module 8: Planning and deploying Skype for Business Online
- Module 9: Planning and configuring SharePoint Online
- Module 10: Planning and configuring an Office 365 collaboration solution
- Module 11: Planning and configuring Rights Management and compliance
- Module 12: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
- Module 13: Planning and configuring identity federation
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training Centre to gain your MCSA Office 365 certification:
- Exam 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- Exam 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
See What's Included...
- MOC 20347A: Enabling and Managing Office 365
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
This course is suited to experienced IT professionals.
Before attending this course, you should understand the basics of:
- Active Directory (AD DS)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Exchange Server
- Microsoft Lync Server or Skype for Business Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Office 365 ProPlus
- SharePoint Online
- Skype for Business Online
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
You should also have experience using Office 365 Admin center.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - MCSA: Office 365
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,056 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Excellent Course, the instructor was very knowledgeable on all aspects of the course and very helpful through out my time here. "
simon harris, Shearwatergeo. (4/3/2019 to 8/3/2019)
"Great experience here. Second time here. I very much enjoy it. The classes can be long and you feel knackered afterwards but this is the only way I can train, I struggle with self study so this immersive environment is much better for me. All the staff are helpful and my trainer was great too. Had a good laugh and learnt some things whilst i was here, which is the aim of the game at the end of the day. Will be returning to do another exam soon."
Ben Farnath-Jones, OC&C Strategy Consultants. (4/3/2019 to 8/3/2019)
"The best way to learn, no distractions, good facilities and great staff..."
R.K.. (4/3/2019 to 8/3/2019)
"Very intense but useful."
S.L.. (10/12/2018 to 14/12/2018)
"The instructor is a very knowledgeable person, great hands on experience and very intuitive way of teaching. I will definitely remember these 5 days and now, i need some rest!!!"
Asad Ali, Cordis Solutions. (15/10/2018 to 19/10/2018)
Latest Reviews from our students