Looking for a career in Cloud Computing? If you're new to the field of IT, you might benefit from an apprenticeship programme.
Apprenticeships are the best of both worlds. Apprentices work for a company and, as part of
their job, learn and develop new skills.
There are no restrictions based on age, education level, or other factors; anyone can apply.
At Firebrand, we are the largest provider of IT certification courses in Europe. We embed these courses within our apprenticeships so that, when you graduate, you receive official qualifications from top IT companies, as well as your apprenticeship certificate.
Our current apprenticeship vacancies are:
- Apprentice IT Technician (Cluster 4) — Ark Schools, Ilford
- Apprentice Service Technician — XMB, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice — Boost Education Services, London
- Level 3 ICT Apprentice — Wizard IT, London
- Level 4 Cyber Security Analyst Apprentice — Kingfisher, Eastleigh
- Service Desk: 1st Line Support Engineer Apprentice — City and County Healthcare Group, Altrincham
If you're interested, follow the links and apply. Vacancies are updated frequently; watch this space!