Learn how to grow your business with Microsoft apprenticeships at this year’s Microsoft Inspire, based in Washington DC. Apprenticeships are customisable programmes built to bring new skills into your business and offer a compelling alternative to hiring graduates.
Firebrand will be hosting three “How to make the most out of Microsoft Apprenticeships” roundtables during Microsoft Inspire 2017. This is your opportunity to meet Firebrand and get the insight you need to hire apprentices quickly and easily.
Firebrand is inviting everyone attending Microsoft Inspire 2017 to a series of roundtable sessions with Firebrand co-founder, Stefano Capaldo. Regardless of which roundtable you attend, you’ll learn:
- How Microsoft Partners can make the most out of apprenticeships
- How Levy and non-Levy apprenticeship funding works
- Which apprenticeship programmes are available
- Which apprenticeship programme is suitable for you and your business
- What it’s like being an apprentice employer
- What support is available from training providers
Every roundtable is an interactive, 60 minute closed-group discussion. Reserve your place fast, because there’s a limited number of places available. The roundtables are scheduled for:
- 12:00 PM - Monday, July 10, 2017
- 12:00 PM - Tuesday, July 11, 2017
- 12:00 PM - Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Once you’ve registered for the roundtable, we’ll invite you to the meeting through MyInspire.
Microsoft Inspire is a brilliant opportunity for Partners to network and Firebrand’s “How to make the most out of Microsoft Apprenticeships” roundtable will be no different. This is your chance to take advantage of Firebrand’s apprenticeship experts and get expert feedback from fellow Microsoft Partners.
You’ll also get the opportunity to meet with existing Microsoft apprentices and learn about their experiences in the UK lounge – keep an eye out for Firebrand’s all-star apprentice, Guen Dang.
Sign-up for the “How to make the most of Microsoft Apprenticeships” roundtable now!