UPDATE: 2020 Entries Are Now Closed
This year's Free Training for Life competition is closed. The winner will be announced on August 26th, 2020. You can still enter your details via the form in this page - your entry will be considered for the 2021 edition.
Terms and Conditions
- Registering to take part in the “Free Training For Life” competition constitutes full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herewith.
- The prize of "Free Training For Life" is for The Winner's lifetime only. The Winner cannot transfer the prize to another person or send someone else to attend in their place.
- There is no alternative to this prize.
- The competition will run from 00:01 GMT, Monday, 3rd of August, 2020, until 23:59 GMT, Friday 30th of July, 2021.
- One Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- We will use the email and phone number provided to try and reach The Winner. If The Winner fails to respond by 17:30 GMT, Thursday 05th August 2021 then we will select a new Winner.
- The Winner will be announced at 12:00 GMT, Monday 23rd August 2022.
- It is The Winner's responsibility to ensure their email and phone number are valid and that emails from Firebrand do not enter their junk folder. It is The Winner's responsibility to ensure that if they are attempting to contact us to accept the prize they ensure that their email and or phone calls are successful. Firebrand will not be responsible for successfully establishing or receiving communicating with or from The Winner. We will make all reasonable endeavors to make and receive contact.
- Upon entering the competition you will be sent a link to confirm your entry via email. In order to be eligible for the prize draw you must confirm your entry by 23:59 GMT, Friday 30th of July, 2021. It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that their email is valid and that emails from Firebrand do not enter their junk folder.
- The Winner must be no younger than 16 years old on Friday 30th of July, 2021.
- If The Winner has purchased and attended a course(s) between Monday 3rd August 2020 and Friday 30th July 2021, we will reimburse their course fees after they’re announced as The Winner.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified. Entrants can increase their chances of winning by sharing their unique URL. Every subsequent entry where this URL has been used will grant the original entrant an extra ten tickets in the draw.
- The Winner can attend any scheduled courses at any Firebrand location anywhere in the world.
- Remember the courses we offer today and where we offer them will change over The Winner's lifetime. Firebrand might have more or less of either courses or locations. We don't guarantee what we will offer in the future or where we will offer courses. Firebrand may cease to exist in its current form. We can't predict the future and therefore cannot guarantee whether we will be here for the entire lifetime of The Winner. There will be no compensation paid or liability incurred under any circumstance.
- For the first time, The Winner attends any course the only expense they incur will be their costs associated with preparing for or travelling to the training centre they have chosen to take the course at. These expenses are The Winner's responsibility, for instance, but not limited to: travelling, visas etc.
- The Winner may attend each course once totally free, if they need/want to return all Firebrand will ask them to pay is any incidental expenses which are typically accommodation and exam fees. We will specify what these expenses are before you return to a course.
- We will work with The Winner to make sure they are suitable to attend courses and recommend a different introductory program so you can work towards attending more in-depth subjects if we determine they are not ready to attend a course they have chosen.
- All of Firebrand's normal Terms and Conditions apply. http://firebrand.training/uk/terms-and-conditions
- No employee or family member of Firebrand or any associated companies may enter.
- To be eligible for this competition you must be a legal resident of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, The Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg.
- The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Firebrand complies with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on entrants' details to any third party without their prior consent.
- Firebrand Training reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also applies to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not. The promoter is Firebrand Training Ltd, registered office, 308 Regent Street, London W1B 3AT – Registered in England and Wales with Registered Number 04097204. Errors and Omissions Excepted.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions allows Firebrand Training to use The Winner's name and/or image and any associated properties, e.g. recorded and live interviews etc., in any future promotional or advertising activity in relation to the Free Training For Life Competition. By entering this competition The Winner agrees to participate in case studies, interviews, press and news briefings and any other promotional activity that Firebrand participates in.
- Force Majeure – no liability will be accepted for circumstances beyond the direct control of, Firebrand Training (or any other partner within the promotion) which may result in the cancellation or postponement of the competition, or the competition will be declared void and the prize forfeited. Similarly, Firebrand Training and its co-promoters or agents reserve the right to declare the competition void at any stage without notice or explanation – all claims by any entrant will be forfeited.
FALSIFICATION OF INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY ELEMENT OF THE PROMOTION OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION. THIS APPLIES TO POST-PROMOTION, ANY PRIZES BEING RECLAIMABLE SHOULD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BE BREACHED.