Terms and Conditions of Use for Firebrand Learn
Mega voordeel op onze Summerschool 2019 opleidingen.
Klik hier voor meer informatie!
Permission to use materials
- All content and other materials made available on the Firebrand Training sites, including but not limited to code, images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, audio and video clips, HTML files and other content are the property of Firebrand Training and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under English law.
- In consideration for your agreement to the terms and conditions contained here, Firebrand Training grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the sites. You may download or print material from the sites only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any material, nor may you modify or create derivative works of the material. The burden of determining that your use of any information, software or any other content on the Site is permissible rests with you.
Disclaimers of warranty / limitations of liabilities
- Links to other sites – the website may include hyperlinks to sites maintained or controlled by others. Firebrand Training is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the content or use of any products or services that may be offered at these sites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Use of the site, and content or services obtained from or through the site is at your own risk. Your access to, or download of, any information, materials or data through the website or any reference websites is at your own discretion and risk for which you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system) or loss of data that results from download or use of such information, materials or data.
- Firebrand Training does not warrant that the site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that the course content and materials provided will meet your needs or expectations for passing an exam. Firebrand Training also make no warranty about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or quality of the site or any course content or materials, nor that any course content or materials will continue to be made available.