Please note: This course's title has changed from 'Certified Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate' to 'Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management '.
Get the skills and knowledge you need to become Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management on this accelerated 4-day course.
On this course, you'll learn how to successfully manage and organise various aspects of operations and supply chains. You'll also immerse yourself in learning about the successful management of streamlining costs, inventory management, warehouse management and master planning and how to tailor these skills to fit different clients.
Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique means you'll learn the official curriculum 40% faster than traditional training. Become certified as a Functional Consultant Associate in Microsoft's Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations, Supply Chain Management (SCM) by covering the following:
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Implement Lifecycle Services (LCS) tools
- Design workflows and implement business processes for the solution
- Manage and execute data migration
- Support Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) by using LCS
- Implement product information management, inventory management
- Manage supply chain processes - procurement, sourcing, sales and marketing
- Successfully perform warehouse management processes
You will be prepared by Microsoft Certified Trainers to sit exam MB-330 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee.
Please note, in order to achieve the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management certification you must also take the:
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75029 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Course MB-330T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Module 1: Supply Management
- Module 2: Use Inventory Journals
- Module 3: Use Inventory Reports
- Module 4: Create Products and Product Masters
- Module 5: Create Bill of Materials
- Module 6: Configure and Perform the Procure-to-Purchase Process
- Module 7: Configure Vendor Collaborations
- Module 8: Configure and Perform the Purchase-to-Pay Process
- Module 9: Configure and Use Agreements
- Module 10: Configure and Use the Order-to-Cash Process
- Module 11: Configure and Use Quality Control and Management Processes
- Module 12: Configure and Use Intercompany Trade Relations
- Module 13: Configure and Use Master Planning
- Module 14: Configure Warehouse Management
- Module 15: Configure Mobile Devices for Warehouse Management
- Module 16: Use Warehouse Management
- Module 17: Configure Transportation Management
- Module 18: Course Conclusion
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training Centre. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Code: MB-330
- Languages: English
- Implement Product information management (25-30%)
- Implement Inventory management (20-25%)
- Implement and manage Supply Chain Management processes (25-30%)
- Implement Warehouse management and Transportation management (25-30%)
See What's Included...
The following official courseware, practice papers and exams are all included:
Microsoft Official Courseware:
- MB-330T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Microsoft Practice Exam:
- Microsoft Official Practice Tests are coming soon
Microsoft Official Exams:
- Exam MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, you should have technical knowledge equivalent to:
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75029 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great training. Great Instructors."
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Trainer was excellent with REAL life experience. Training is also fun which makes learning really easy. "
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Excellent course with an excellent instructor. Highly recommended."
J.T.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"I found the course was well presented. The instructor was enthusiastic and engaging allowing a good all round experience."
A.W.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Firebrand training has really helped excellent my learning towards the MCSD App Builder. Coming in, I was unsure if I would be able to prepare, learn the material and pass the exams; now I feel very confident in my abilities and am prepared to take the exams."
M.S., Microlise. (20/1/2020 to 28/1/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students