Please note: This course's title has changed from 'Certified Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate' to 'Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing'.
On this all-inclusive accelerated Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing course, you'll learn the skills needed to integrate digital and physical financial systems.
In just 4-days, you'll learn how to manufacture and improve visibility of the finance and accounting processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance Operations. You'll perform data mitigation and learn to efficiently manage production and lean orders to ensure lower costs for your clients.
Through Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review methodology which includes official courseware and Microsoft Certified Trainers, you'll be immersed in the curriculum and learn 40% faster than traditional training.
You'll also learn to:
- Configure security, processes and options
- Validate and support the solution
- Set up and configure manufacturing
- Create, process, and manage production batch orders
If you're already climbing up the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ladder and you're interested in investing in the Finance and Operations application, then this course is ideal for you. Examples of professionals who have profited from this course include solution architects, financial managers and project managers.
You will be prepared by Microsoft Certified Trainers to sit exam MB-320 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee.
Please note, in order to achieve the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing certification you must also take the:
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75029 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Course MB-320T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- Module 1: Get Started with Production Control
- Module 2: Get Started with Discrete Manufacturing
- Module 3: Configure Discrete Manufacturing
- Module 4: Create and Complete Production Orders
- Module 5: Work with Cost Sheeting
- Module 6: Use Manufacturing Execution
- Module 7: Get Started with Product Configuration
- Module 8: Get Started with Lean Manufacturing
- Module 9: Configure Lean Manufacturing
- Module 10: Create and Process Fixed Kanban Rules
- Module 11: Create and Process Event Kanban Rules
- Module 12: Create and Process Scheduled Kanban Rules
- Module 13: Configure Activity-Based Subcontracting and Production Flow Costing
- Module 14: Get Started with Process Manufacturing
- Module 15: Identify and Configure Batch Attributes for Process Manufacturing
- Module 16: Configure Commodity Pricing and Product Compliance
- Module 17: Use Warehouse Management for Manufacturing
- Module 18: Course Conclusion
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training Centre. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- Code: MB-320
- Languages: English
- Set up and configure manufacturing
- Create and manage production and lean orders
- Create, process and manage production batch orders
See What's Included...
The following official courseware, practice papers and exams are all included:
Microsoft Official Courseware:
- MB-320T00-A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
Microsoft Practice Exam:
- Microsoft Official Practice Tests are coming soon
Microsoft Official Exams:
- Exam MB-320: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, Firebrand recommend you have:
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75029 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great training. Great Instructors."
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Trainer was excellent with REAL life experience. Training is also fun which makes learning really easy. "
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Excellent course with an excellent instructor. Highly recommended."
J.T.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"I found the course was well presented. The instructor was enthusiastic and engaging allowing a good all round experience."
A.W.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Firebrand training has really helped excellent my learning towards the MCSD App Builder. Coming in, I was unsure if I would be able to prepare, learn the material and pass the exams; now I feel very confident in my abilities and am prepared to take the exams."
M.S., Microlise. (20/1/2020 to 28/1/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students