Please note: This course's title has changed from 'Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core' to 'Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core'.
Get the skills and knowledge you need to achieve Microsoft’s Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core certification on this accelerated course.
In just 4-days, you’ll learn how to optimise your organisation’s operations by automating routine tasks and standardising best practices. If you're looking to develop and certify your skills in customisation, implementation and the management of business applications, this Microsoft’s Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core course is ideal for you.
Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique means you'll study the official curriculum and learn 40% faster than traditional training. You’ll cover:
- Identifying platform components
- Understanding administrator options
- Effectively modelling data
- Building basic model driven application on the power platform
- Identify testing strategies and methodologies
- Identify integration opportunities
You’ll be prepared to sit exam MB-200 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course – covered by your Certification Guarantee. Plus, when you pass MB-200, you'll only need to pass one additional exam to achieve any of the following certifications:
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75090 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
You'll cover the following modules:
- Module 1:Power Platform overview
- Module 2: Data Modeling
- Module 3: Model-driven apps
- Module 4: Canvas apps
- Module 5: Security
- Module 6: Platform Automation Overview
- Module 7: Business Rules
- Module 8: Workflows
- Module 9: Microsoft Flows
- Module 10: Business Process Flows
- Module 11: Introduction to integrations
- Module 12: Integration with Office
- Module 13: Managing Data
- Module 14: Manage Instances and Applications
- Module 15: Manage Solutions
- Module 16: Additional Deployment Considerations
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you’ll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- Languages: English
- Perform Discovery, Planning and Analysis (5-10%)
- Manager user experience design (20-25%)
- Manage Entities and Data (15-20%)
- Implement Security (5-10%)
- Implement integration (15-20%)
- Perform Solutions Deployment and Testing (25-30%)
Also, when you pass MB-200, you'll only need to pass one additional exam to achieve any of the following certifications:
See What's Included...
On this course, you’ll get access to the following Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC):
- MB-200T00-A: Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Some exceptions apply.
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
There are no official prerequisites but you will benefit from holding the following certification:
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75090 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great experience with Firebrand & it did meet all expectations. Very fast paced course with little down time, so pre-course reading and preparation is a must & I will definitely do more next time. Great facilities, both training & accommodation."
L.W.. (2/12/2019 to 5/12/2019)
"Great training. Great Instructors."
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Trainer was excellent with REAL life experience. Training is also fun which makes learning really easy. "
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Excellent course with an excellent instructor. Highly recommended."
J.T.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"I found the course was well presented. The instructor was enthusiastic and engaging allowing a good all round experience."
A.W.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students