On your 6 day accelerated Azure Solutions Architect Expert course, you'll get the skills you need as an Azure Solutions Architect to implement, monitor and maintain Azure solutions, from implementation of virtual machines to designing API integration strategies. You'll also gain expert understanding of service capabilities within Microsoft Azure cloud.
Your expert Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) will immerse you in the curriculum with Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, helping you to build and retain information faster. You'll also have 24/7 lab access at the training centre, so you can test your skills and make the most of your stay.
You'll also learn how to:
- Deploy and configure infrastructure
- Implement workloads and security
- Architect Cloud Technology Solutions
- Create and deploy apps
- Implement authentication and secure data
- Develop for the Cloud
- Determine workload requirements
- Design for identity and security
- Design a Data Platform Solution
- Design a Business Continuity Strategy
- Design for deployment, migration, and integration
You'll benefit from the latest Microsoft courseware and practice papers, as Firebrand is a Microsoft Learning Partner.
You'll also be prepared for exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design. You'll sit these exams at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course, covered by your Certification Guarantee.
If you're an Azure Administrator who manages cloud services that span across a variety of cloud capabilities, this course is ideal for you.
To achieve this certification, you must pass the following exams:
If you have already passed either exam, you can simply take the other one individually and you'll achieve your Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 6 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75090 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
You'll learn how to:
- Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- Implementing Workloads and Security
- Creating and Deploying Apps
- Developing for the Cloud
- Designing for Identity and Security
- Designing a Data Platform Solution
- Designing for Deployment, Migration and Integration
- Designing an Infrastructure Strategy
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Code: AZ-300
- Languages: English, Japanese, simplified Chinese and Korean
- Deploy and Configure Infrastructure (25-30%)
- Implement Workloads and Security (20-25%)
- Architect Cloud Technology Solutions (5-10%)
- Create and Deploy Apps (5-10%)
- Implement Authentication and Secure Data (5-10%)
- Develop for the Cloud (20-25%)
- Exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Code: AZ-301
- Languages: English, Japanese, simplified Chinese and Korean
- Determine Workload Requirements (15-20%)
- Design for Identity and Security (20-25%)
- Design a Data Platform Solution (15-20%)
- Design a Business Continuity Strategy (15-20%)
- Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration (10-15%)
- Design an Infrastructure Strategy (15-20%)
See What's Included...
Microsoft Official Curriculum:
- AZ-300T01: Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- AZ-300T02: Implementing Workloads and Security
- AZ-300T03: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
- AZ-300T04: Creating and Deploying Apps
- AZ-300T06: Developing for the Cloud
- AZ-301T01: Designing for Identity and Security
- AZ-301T02: Designing a Data Platform Solution
- AZ-301T03: Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
- AZ-301T04: Designing an Infrastructure Strategy
- AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Some exceptions apply.
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
You should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualisation, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
You must also be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75090 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Trainer was very informative and knew his stuff. Course schedule is aggressive but achievable."
G.S.. (25/11/2019 to 30/11/2019)
"Very intensive training which gives you accelerated learning."
Mike Gray, Sopra Steria. (23/9/2019 to 28/9/2019)
David Urban, Sopra Steria. (23/9/2019 to 28/9/2019)
"I dd enjoy the environment and the course."
Keviin Munnelly, Sopra Steria. (23/9/2019 to 28/9/2019)
"Excellent Trainer, could not pass without his knowledge and the way he executes the sessions."
Gary Churchill, n/a. (9/9/2019 to 14/9/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students