On your 1-day accelerated Microsoft Azure Fundamentals course, you'll learn the skills needed to evaluate Microsoft Azure cloud.
Achieve the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification and you'll gain an understanding of Azure, cloud computing and Azure subscriptions. You'll learn how to create an Azure virtual network as well as configure VMs in Microsoft Azure - become the expert in your business to deploy databases and Azure storage.
In just 1 day, you'll also be able to:
- Describe security, privacy, compliance and trust
- Understand Azure pricing and support
- Understand Azure services and cloud concepts
- Describe and create Azure Web Apps
- Describe Azure AD
Through Firebrand's Lecture | Lab | Review technique, you'll learn 50% faster than traditional training. With official Microsoft courseware, instructors and exams, in a distraction-free environment, you'll sit your exam as part of the course and return to the office certified.
If you're a developer wanting to assess the creation of Azure solutions, or an administrator looking to grow in the Azure field, then this Microsoft Fundamentals course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online courses
- You'll be certified in just 1 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75360 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Firebrand Training deliver accelerated courses as a Microsoft Learning Partner. You'll get exclusive benefits including:
- Expert instruction from a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
- Official Microsoft Practice Tests
- On-site testing - walk away certified
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Why Cloud services
- Types of Cloud models
- Types of Cloud services
Module 2: Core Azure Services
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure services and products
- Azure solutions
- Azure management tools
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Securing network connectivity
- Core Azure identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and reporting
- Privacy, compliance and data protection standards in Azure
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Azure support options
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service lifecycle in Azure
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Code: AZ-900
- Understand cloud concepts (15-20%)
- Understand core Azure services (30-35%)
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust (25-30%)
- Understand Azure pricing and support (20-25%)
See What's Included...
On this course, you'll have access to:
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
- Course AZ-900T01-A: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified Trainers
- Microsoft Official Exam
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee*
- On-site exams**
- Exam vouchers**
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware**
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, it is recommended you have some general IT knowledge or experience.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - Certified Azure Fundamentals
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75360 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"In-depth teaching and friendly staff."
Tobias Moggeridge. (7/2/2020 to 7/2/2020)
"Friendly and no nonsense training."
Sunil Kiri. (7/2/2020 to 7/2/2020)
"Excellent delivery of the course by the instructor."
Oladimeji Onalaja, Health Education England HEE. (27/6/2019 to 27/6/2019)
"An excellent course, informative content, and engaging presenter ."
Graham Moor, NHSE. (27/6/2019 to 27/6/2019)
"Course was thorough, the instructor was very knowledgeable. Good insight."
Arthur Neild, 2gether NHS Foundation Trust. (27/6/2019 to 27/6/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students