On this accelerated Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies course, you’ll learn how to effectively deploy and configure the Azure cloud infrastructure of your business, as well as implement workloads and security.
In just 4 days, you'll establish authentication in your business' network. By exploring the many layers of the cloud and Azure Storage, you’ll build knowledge on the most efficient ways of securing your business’ data.
You'll learn how to:
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Configure a message-based integration architecture
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage and relational database
You’ll get access to Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and learn from certified Microsoft instructors, as Firebrand are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Leaning.
At the end of your course, you’ll sit the AZ-300 exam and achieve your Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification.
Through Firebrand's Lecture | Lab | Review methodology, you'll get your Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification in 4 days and be one step closer to achieving the Microsoft Solutions Architect Expert.
Once you achieve the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification, you'll be halfway towards becoming a Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
Both exam AZ-300 and exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design are prerequisites for the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
After you pass both exams, you'll automatically receive the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
Alternatively, you can take the combined course and pass both exams in just 7 days.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75029 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
AZ-300T01-A: Deploying and configuring infrastructure
- Module 1: Managing Azure subscriptions and resources
- Module 2: Implementing and managing storage
- Module 3: Deploying and managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Module 4: Configuring and managing Virtual Networks
- Module 5: Managing identities
AZ-300T02-A: Implementing workloads and security
- Module 1: Evaluating and performing server migration to Azure
- Module 2: Implementing and managing application services
- Module 3: Implementing advanced Virtual Networking
- Module 4: Securing identities
AZ-300T03-A: Understanding cloud architect technology solutions
- Module 1: Selecting compute and storage solutions
- Module 2: Hybrid networking
- Module 3: Measuring throughput and structure of data access
AZ-300T04-A: Creating and deploying apps
- Module 1: Creating web applications using PaaS
- Module 2: Creating apps and services running on service fabric
- Module 3: Using Azure Kubernetes Service
AZ-300T06-A: Developing for the cloud
- Module 1: Developing long-running tasks and distributed transactions
- Module 2: Configuring a message-based integration architecture
- Module 3: Developing for asynchronous processing
- Module 4: Developing for autoscaling
- Module 5: Developing Azure cognitive services solutions
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll take the following exam at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Code: AZ-300
- Languages: English, Japanese, simplified Chinese, Korean
- Deploy and configure infrastructure (25-30%)
- Implement workloads and security (20-25%)
- Architect cloud technology solutions (5-10%)
- Create and deploy apps (5-10%)
- Implement authentication and secure data (5-10%)
- Develop for the cloud (20-25%)
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have experience across:
- Business continuity
- Disaster recovery
- Data management
You must also be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development and DevOps. You must have a highly developed skill level and solid experience and training with at least one of these Azure areas.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - Azure Architect Technologies
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75029 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great training. Great Instructors."
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Trainer was excellent with REAL life experience. Training is also fun which makes learning really easy. "
G.S.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Excellent course with an excellent instructor. Highly recommended."
J.T.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"I found the course was well presented. The instructor was enthusiastic and engaging allowing a good all round experience."
A.W.. (27/1/2020 to 1/2/2020)
"Firebrand training has really helped excellent my learning towards the MCSD App Builder. Coming in, I was unsure if I would be able to prepare, learn the material and pass the exams; now I feel very confident in my abilities and am prepared to take the exams."
M.S., Microlise. (20/1/2020 to 28/1/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students