Get the skills and knowledge to become a Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator faster on this accelerated and official 6-day course.
Becoming a Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate, you'll learn to configure, deploy, manage and troubleshoot Exchange Server and Exchange Online technologies. You'll develop these skills to manage messaging hygiene, infrastructure and hybrid configuration and migration. As a Messaging Administrator you'll also learn to implement and manage disaster recovery, high availability, and client access.
Your expert Microsoft Certified Trainer will immerse you in official curriculum and hands-on practical labs. You will learn and retain information faster through our Lecture | Lab | Review technique.
Accelerating your path to becoming a certified Messaging Administrator Associate, you'll cover the following topics:
- Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
You will be prepared for and sit exams MS-200 and MS-201 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee. Passing both exams will qualify you as a Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate. This is the prerequisite to attempting the Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert certification course.
If you're looking to develop and certify your skills as a Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator - supporting Exchange Server and Exchange Online - this course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online Messaging Administrator Associate courses
- You'll be Messaging Administrator Associate certified in just 6 days. With us, you’ll be Messaging Administrator Associate trained in record time
- Our Messaging Administrator Associate course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass Messaging Administrator Associate first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn Messaging Administrator Associate faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying Messaging Administrator Associate with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75589 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Course MS-200T01: Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Module 1: Managing Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Module 2: Managing Recipient Objects and Resources
- Module 3: Mailbox Databases in Exchange Server
- Module 4: Managing Organisational Settings
- Module 5: Managing Recipient Objects and Infrastructure
- Lab: Managing Recipient Objects and Infrastructure
Course MS-200T02: Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Module 1: Managing Client Access
- Module 2: Managing Mobile Devices
- Module 3: Managing the Transport Pipeline
- Module 4: Managing and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Module 5: Mobile Device Management and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Lab: Mobile Device Management and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
Course MS-200T03: Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Module 1: High Availability for Exchange Servers
- Module 2: Managing Disaster Recovery
- Module 3: Managing Public Folders
- Module 4: Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
- Lab: Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
Course MS-201T01: Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- Module 1: Performing Mailbox Migrations
- Module 2: Planning a Hybrid Environment
- Module 3: Deploying and Troubleshooting a Hybrid Environment
- Module 4: Hybrid Deployment and Management
- Lab: Hybrid Deployment and Management
Course MS-201T02: Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
- Module 1: Managing Message Hygiene
- Module 2: Managing Compliance
- Module 3: Managing Role-Based Permissions
- Module 4: Manage Message Hygiene
- Lab: Manage Message Hygiene
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
- Exam code: MS-200
- Manage modern messaging infrastucture (45-50%)
- Manage mail flow topology (35-40%)
- Manage recipients and devices (15-20%)
- Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
- Exam code: MS-201
- Plan and implemet a hybrid configuration and migration (35-40%)
- Secure the messaging environment (40-45%)
- Manage organisational settings (15-20%)
See What's Included...
The following official courseware, practice papers and exams are all included:
Microsoft Official Courseware:
- MS-200T01: Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- MS-200T02: Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- MS-200T03: Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- MS-201T01: Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- MS-201T02: Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
Microsoft Practice Exams
Microsoft Official Exams:
- MS-200: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
- MS-201: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
Your accelerated course includes:
- Accommodation *
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
- On-site exams **
- Exam vouchers **
- Practice tests **
- Certification Guarantee ***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware **
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Experience working with Exchange Server and Exchange Online
- A working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate Course Dates
Microsoft - 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate (Exchange Server)
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75589 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.76% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Course was very good, I liked the analogies given to explain complex networking areas it really helped. The instructor was very good at bringing information to a level everyone could understand and then further on that. "
Ewan jamieson, Mr. (17/2/2020 to 22/2/2020)
"Knowledgeable, well spoken and relatable instructor. The instructor explained difficult concepts clearly and provided good examples to help us understand the material. He also discussed real-world examples to help solidify how the concepts are applied in the field.
There were a few technical issues with the remote learning and remote labs, but overall a great experience, especially so when considering the current situation with COVID-19."
JE, Mitchells & Butlers. (4/5/2020 to 7/5/2020)
"I would highly recommend taking up a course with Firebrand because the way the course is delivered is very helpful and useful for someone who either has no knowledge or some knowledge. The instructors do everything they can to ensure everyone is learning and is always on hand to help anyone who is struggling with anything. Everyone on the course is also very helpful and in the same position as they want to learn to. So there is not just the instructor but the class as a whole to assist. The facility is very nice and I will definitely be coming back for any future courses I attend. "
CP, Innovate Ltd. (4/5/2020 to 7/5/2020)
"Firebrand have very passionate instructors."
Anonymous (4/5/2020 to 7/5/2020)
"I have enjoyed my experience for OIL delivery. I have been at Firebrand before and it has been just as helpful. The instructor was very helpful and has allowed me to understand the areas a lot easier now. "
Ewan Jamieson, Sopra Steria. (17/2/2020 to 22/2/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students