On this all-inclusive and accelerated Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals course, you'll develop an in-depth understanding of Microsoft 365 cloud services in just 1 day. Learn the core skills you need to use Microsoft 365 cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model.
Achieve the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification and you'll gain a grounding in security, compliance, privacy and trust within Microsoft cloud services. You'll also gain in-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing and support.
During your accelerated 1-day course, you'll learn to:
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services
- Describe identities, cloud device management and enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
- Describe the use of data protection including Azure Information Protection and Intune
You'll learn fast through Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review methodology - with 50% faster than traditional training, you'll sit your exam as part of the course. Get certified with official Microsoft courseware, instructors and exams, in a distraction-free environment.
If you're interested in starting a career in cloud services, then this Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online 365 Fundamentals courses
- You'll be 365 Fundamentals certified in just 1 days. With us, you’ll be 365 Fundamentals trained in record time
- Our 365 Fundamentals course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass 365 Fundamentals first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn 365 Fundamentals faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying 365 Fundamentals with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75363 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Principles of cloud computing
- Microsoft cloud services
- Migrating to cloud services
Lab: Cloud Fundamentals
- Exercise 1: Determine the appropriate cloud model (paper-based lab)
Module 2: Core Microsoft 365 Services
- Microsoft 365 core servies
- Microsoft on-premise services and cloud services in Microsoft 365
- Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
- Teamwork in Microsoft 365
Lab: Enabling and Configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exercise 1: Activating and configuing a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exercise 2: Exploring the Microsoft 365 user and admin portal
- Exercise 3: Configuring new user and group accounts
Module 3: Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Organisational security fundamentals
- Security features in Microsoft 365
- Identity and access management
- Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
- Compliance in Microsoft 365
Lab: Security in Microsoft 365
- Exercise 1: Managing users and devices in Azure Active Directory
- Exercise 2: Evaluate identity protection
- Exercise 3: Explore tools and compliance
Module 4: Microsoft 365 Pricing and Support
- Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses and billing
- Support in Micrsofot 365
Lab: Managing subscriptions, licensing and support in M365
- Exercise 1: Explore interfaces for billing and subscriptions
- Exercise 2: Add trial licenses to the tenant
- Exercise 3: Review support options
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
See What's Included...
You'll have access to:
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
- Microsoft Certified Trainers
- Official Microsoft Exam
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee*
- On-site exams**
- Exam vouchers**
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware**
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, Microsoft recommend you have:
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
- General sales level experience on corresponding Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional or AD RMS
- Experience addressing business, legal or security requirements for IT
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Course Dates
Microsoft - 365 Certified Fundamentals
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75363 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"The tutor for my Course , was brilliant at going through what we needed to learn, in an easy and accessible manner. was always happy to go that further mile in helping, or making the explanations easier by means of pizza analogy for us to understand. good lad."
Aaron Ryan, CAF. (9/3/2020 to 12/3/2020)
"Coming to Firebrand training site was really enjoyable, the staff are really friendly and helpful! I am excited to come back soon!"
N.G.. (9/3/2020 to 12/3/2020)
"It was intensive, but it was worth being locked away to focus 100% on learning!
Brett Bennett-Smith, Lloyds. (4/3/2020 to 7/3/2020)
"Excellent distraction-free learning! Highly knowledgeable lecturer. Modern facilities, friendly helpful staff, great food, decent coffee. Very hectic learning pace, no time to joke around, but all well worth it! I will be back soon for more training."
Andre du Toit, Favner Nordic AB. (4/3/2020 to 7/3/2020)
"Great location and brilliant trainers"
Connor Massey, Forfusion. (24/2/2020 to 29/2/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students