Achieve two MTA certifications in just 5 days on this accelerated course: MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals & MTA Networking Fundamentals.
In just 5 days, you'll be prepared for a career working with Microsoft technologies. You'll be immersed in Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) using Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique.
Learn faster through a combination of theory with hands-on practical exercises and in-depth review sessions. You'll cover a range of topics including:
- Installing and managing Windows Server
- Understanding Windows Server roles
- Managing Active Directory, Storage and essential services in Windows Server
- Local area networking
- TCP/IP in the command line
- Network infrastructure and network security
You'll be prepared for and sit exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals and 98-366: Networking Fundamentals during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee.
This MTA course builds the foundation of knowledge that you'll need to pursue more advanced Microsoft certifications and boost your career.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 5 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75029 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Course 40365A: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Module 1: Server Overview
- Module 2: Managing Windows Server 2008 R2
- Module 3: Managing Storage
- Module 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Servers
- Module 5: Essential Services
- Module 6: File and Print Services
- Module 7: Popular Windows Network Services and Applications
Exam 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
Course 40032A: Networking and Security Fundamentals
- Module 1: Understanding Local Area Networking
- Module 2: Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Module 3: Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Module 4: Understanding Internet Protocol
- Module 5: Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
- Module 6: Working with Networking Services
- Module 7: Understanding Wide Area Networks
- Module 8: Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exams during the course, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Skills measured:
- Server installation (10-15%)
- Server roles (25-30%)
- Active Directory (20-25%)
- Storage (10-15%)
- Server performance management (10-15%)
- Server maintenance (15-20%)
- Exam 98-366: Networking Fundamentals
- Skills measured:
- Network infrastructure (30-35%)
- Network hardware (20-25%)
- Protocols and services (45-50%)
Both exams are available in the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin America)
See What's Included...
- Windows Server 2016 Administration Fundamentals - ISBN: 978-1788629508
- MOC 40366 - Network Fundamentals
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Whilst there are no official prerequisites, you will benefit from hands-on hardware or technology experience.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - MTA Windows Server Administration and MTA Networking Fundamentals
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75029 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Firebrand provides a great learning experience to gather knowledge in a very unique way. The course is very interactive, so anywhere you do not fully understand, someone is always available to assist. I would highly recommend."
Christopher Pape. (20/1/2020 to 24/1/2020)
"The trainer was really helpful and went through everything in detail. "
M.R.. (20/1/2020 to 24/1/2020)
"The teaching is excellent and the accommodation is very good."
L.G.. (20/1/2020 to 24/1/2020)
"All staff are friendly and helpful. Training facility provides all resources needed and complimentary drinks to keep you going throughout the course."
Pia Read Crawford, Willis Towers Watson. (4/11/2019 to 8/11/2019)
"Customer experience was good but didnt find the learning to be as good as the reviews."
Anonymous, N/A. (4/11/2019 to 8/11/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students