Achieve two MTA certifications in just 5 days on this accelerated course: MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals & MTA Networking Fundamentals.
In just 5 days, you'll be prepared for a career working with Microsoft technologies. You'll be immersed in Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) using Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique.
Learn faster through a combination of theory with hands-on practical exercises and in-depth review sessions. You'll cover a range of topics including:
- Installing and managing Windows Server
- Understanding Windows Server roles
- Managing Active Directory, Storage and essential services in Windows Server
- Local area networking
- TCP/IP in the command line
- Network infrastructure and network security
You'll be prepared for and sit exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals and 98-366: Networking Fundamentals during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee.
This MTA course builds the foundation of knowledge that you'll need to pursue more advanced Microsoft certifications and boost your career.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online courses
- You'll be certified in just 5 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75567 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Course 40365A: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Module 1: Server Overview
- Module 2: Managing Windows Server 2008 R2
- Module 3: Managing Storage
- Module 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Servers
- Module 5: Essential Services
- Module 6: File and Print Services
- Module 7: Popular Windows Network Services and Applications
Exam 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
Course 40032A: Networking and Security Fundamentals
- Module 1: Understanding Local Area Networking
- Module 2: Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Module 3: Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Module 4: Understanding Internet Protocol
- Module 5: Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
- Module 6: Working with Networking Services
- Module 7: Understanding Wide Area Networks
- Module 8: Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exams during the course, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Skills measured:
- Server installation (10-15%)
- Server roles (25-30%)
- Active Directory (20-25%)
- Storage (10-15%)
- Server performance management (10-15%)
- Server maintenance (15-20%)
- Exam 98-366: Networking Fundamentals
- Skills measured:
- Network infrastructure (30-35%)
- Network hardware (20-25%)
- Protocols and services (45-50%)
Both exams are available in the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin America)
See What's Included...
- Windows Server 2016 Administration Fundamentals - ISBN: 978-1788629508
- MOC 40366 - Network Fundamentals
Your accelerated course includes:
- Accommodation *
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
- On-site exams **
- Exam vouchers **
- Practice tests **
- Certification Guarantee ***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware **
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Whilst there are no official prerequisites, you will benefit from hands-on hardware or technology experience.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - MTA Windows Server Administration and MTA Networking Fundamentals
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75567 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.76% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Even during the rough Corona times this was a nice experience of learning. Firebrand takes care of their students and you can feel it. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to better themselves."
Leo Remezs, K3 business technologies. (23/3/2020 to 27/3/2020)
"The course was explained in great detail, it was easy to follow. Firebrand provided me with good materials to revise from. "
Muzafar Fiaz, WilmerHale. (23/3/2020 to 27/3/2020)
"Amazing course, very interesting and informative and also an engaging instructor."
Ranvir Singh Sabharwal, London Borough Of Hounslow. (23/3/2020 to 27/3/2020)
"Excellent knowledge and very willing to share that knowledge. Fantastic level of assistance in all areas as well."
Paul Fox, Escrow and Cyber Security. (20/1/2020 to 24/1/2020)
"Firebrand provides a great learning experience to gather knowledge in a very unique way. The course is very interactive, so anywhere you do not fully understand, someone is always available to assist. I would highly recommend."
Christopher Pape. (20/1/2020 to 24/1/2020)
Latest Reviews from our students