Your accelerated MTA training course will develop fundamental skills and knowledge in Windows Server Administration. In just 3 days, you'll be prepared for a career working with Microsoft technologies.
You'll be immersed in Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) by your expert Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) using Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique. You'll combine theory with hands-on practical exercises and in-depth review sessions to enhance your learning and retain information. You'll cover a range of topics including:
- Installing and managing Windows Server
- Understanding Windows Server roles
- Managing Active Directory, Storage and essential services in Windows Server
- Managing Windows Server performance
You'll be prepared for and sit exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee. Upon passing the exam, you'll attain the MTA: IT Infrastructure certification with a specialisation in Windows Server Administration.
Although not a prerequisite, the MTA course builds foundation the knowledge required to pursue more advanced MCSA and MCSD certifications.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75029 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Microsoft certifications allow you to develop towards becoming an IT Pro or Developer. This MTA credential will help you stand-out, and prove that you have the skills to deploy, maintain, and optimise Windows Server technologies.
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Course 40365A: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Module 1: Server Overview
- Module 2: Managing Windows Server 2008 R2
- Module 3: Managing Storage
- Module 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Servers
- Module 5: Essential Services
- Module 6: File and Print Services
- Module 7: Popular Windows Network Services and Applications
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam during the course, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Understanding server installation (10-15%)
- Understanding server roles (25-30%)
- Understanding Active Directory (20-25%)
- Understanding storage (10-15%)
- Understanding server performance management (10-15%)
- Understanding server maintenance (15-20%)
See What's Included...
Microsoft Official Book
- Windows Server 2016 Administration Fundamentals - ISBN: 978-1788629508
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
To get the most out this accelerated MTA Windows Server Admin course, it is recommended you have hands-on hardware or technology experience.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75029 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great Facilities with a wide range of course available."
J.C.. (4/11/2019 to 6/11/2019)
"I enjoyed my time at Firebrand a lot. I have learned so much in a short space of time and i look forward to my next visit."
Anonymous. (12/8/2019 to 14/8/2019)
"Firebrand provides an excellent course structure which allows Apprenticeships and employers the opportunity to mound the structure into what is a good fit for their company. There is high quality of teaching for the exams and there are always people you can talk to if you have any questions."
David Stevenson, Quilter. (1/7/2019 to 3/7/2019)
"Effective, interesting and supportive training dealing with challenging subject material."
Michael Walshe, MHR. (1/7/2019 to 3/7/2019)
"Firebrand is very organised training provider and will ensure you are at the right hand. The training was intensive but I learned a lot. Appreciation to the instructor."
Anonymous, Bedford Hospital. (1/7/2019 to 3/7/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students