Your accelerated MTA training course will develop fundamental skills and knowledge in Windows Server Administration. In just 3 days, you'll be prepared for a career working with Microsoft technologies.
You'll be immersed in Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) by your expert Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) using Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique. You'll combine theory with hands-on practical exercises and in-depth review sessions to enhance your learning and retain information. You'll cover a range of topics including:
- Installing and managing Windows Server
- Understanding Windows Server roles
- Managing Active Directory, Storage and essential services in Windows Server
- Managing Windows Server performance
You'll be prepared for and sit exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee. Upon passing the exam, you'll attain the MTA: IT Infrastructure certification with a specialisation in Windows Server Administration.
Although not a prerequisite, the MTA course builds foundation the knowledge required to pursue more advanced MCSA and MCSD certifications.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online courses
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75610 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Microsoft certifications allow you to develop towards becoming an IT Pro or Developer. This MTA credential will help you stand-out, and prove that you have the skills to deploy, maintain, and optimise Windows Server technologies.
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Course 40365A: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Module 1: Server Overview
- Module 2: Managing Windows Server 2008 R2
- Module 3: Managing Storage
- Module 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Servers
- Module 5: Essential Services
- Module 6: File and Print Services
- Module 7: Popular Windows Network Services and Applications
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam during the course, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Understanding server installation (10-15%)
- Understanding server roles (25-30%)
- Understanding Active Directory (20-25%)
- Understanding storage (10-15%)
- Understanding server performance management (10-15%)
- Understanding server maintenance (15-20%)
See What's Included...
Microsoft Official Book
- Windows Server 2016 Administration Fundamentals - ISBN: 978-1788629508
Your accelerated course includes:
- Accommodation *
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
- On-site exams **
- Exam vouchers **
- Practice tests **
- Certification Guarantee ***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware **
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
To get the most out this accelerated MTA Windows Server Admin course, it is recommended you have hands-on hardware or technology experience.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Course Dates
Microsoft - MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75610 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.76% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"I have had great experiences with all of my courses. The teachers are very knowledgable about the subjects they teach; they are also very keen to see you succeed. Due to COVID-19, I attended the course online - I think it worked very well."
Chloe Carlton-Smith, Willis Towers Watson. (17/2/2020 to 19/2/2020)
"The course was very informative and interesting. The course instructor was also very engaging and gave an overall good experience. "
Ranvir Singh Sabharwal, London Borough Of Hounslow. (17/2/2020 to 19/2/2020)
Michael Walshe. (17/2/2020 to 19/2/2020)
"Great Facilities with a wide range of course available."
J.C.. (4/11/2019 to 6/11/2019)
"I enjoyed my time at Firebrand a lot. I have learned so much in a short space of time and i look forward to my next visit."
Anonymous. (12/8/2019 to 14/8/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students