Get certified in Agile testing in just 2 days! Learn how to use Agile as a means of software testing on this accelerated ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester course.
Your accelerated 2-day course provides comprehensive training and certification for software testing and software development life cycles (SLDCs). It follows the syllabus specified by the International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB).
You'll be immersed in the curriculum through Firebrand's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, meaning you learn and retain information faster. Your expert instructor will introduce various concepts and tools giving you a fresh, targeted set of skills around Agile concepts.
At the end of your course, you will gain the following certification:
- ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Level Extension
On this accelerated course, you will learn about:
- Agile Software Development
- Fundamental Agile testing principles, practices and processes
- Agile testing methods, techniques and tools
If you are experienced with traditional SLDCs and looking to develop and expand on your Agile Testing skills, this course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be Foundation Agile Tester Extension certified in just 2 days. With us, you’ll be Foundation Agile Tester Extension trained in record time
- Our Foundation Agile Tester Extension course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass Foundation Agile Tester Extension first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn Foundation Agile Tester Extension faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying Foundation Agile Tester Extension with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75044 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Agile Software Development:
- Agile Software Development fundamentals
- Aspects of Agile Approaches
Fundamental Agile concepts:
- Testing principles, practices and process
- Differences between Traditional testing and Agile testing approaches
- The roles and responsibilities of an Agile Tester
Agile testing techniques:
- Agile Testing methods
- Assessing Quality risks
- Tools in Agile products
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam on your accelerated course, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Level Extension
- Testing format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Mark: 65%
- Duration: 60 minutes
See What's Included...
Custom Firebrand ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester courseware
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
There are no prerequisites needed to take this course. However, to sit the ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Level Extension exam, you must already possess the ISTQB Foundation Software Tester certification.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension Course Dates
ISTQB - Firebrand's Training for ISTQB's Foundation Agile Tester Extension
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75044 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Good teaching. Encourages independence in learning. "
A.C.. (27/1/2020 to 28/1/2020)
"The welcoming and accommodation was fantastic. Lecturers were really helpful."
Y.K.. (27/1/2020 to 28/1/2020)
"I enjoyed my tine here and the staff are really welcoming and friendly."
Osman Salah. (27/1/2020 to 28/1/2020)
"Great experience. Teaching was focused and straight to the point. Fantastic accommodation. "
Tola Henty. (27/1/2020 to 28/1/2020)
"I enjoyed my time at Firebrand. The instructor was good and very knowledgeable"
Ethan Winn, Plexus Law. (14/10/2019 to 16/10/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students