On this accelerated 3-day ISO 27701 Lead Implementer course, you’ll learn how to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701.
Train at twice the speed as you discover privacy information management best practice and learn how to manage and process data while complying with various data privacy regimes. You’ll also learn how to:
- Master the PIMS
- Manage the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
Firebrand is a PECB Platinum Partner; you’ll get access to official courseware and learn from certified PECB instructors. At the end of your course, you’ll sit the ISO 27701 Lead Implementer exam and get certified.
If you’re involved in privacy and data management, responsible for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within your business or seeking to master the implementation of a PIMS, this course is ideal for you.
Through Firebrand’s Lecture | Lab | Review methodology, you’ll learn twice as fast as traditional training. Take the course and sit your exam in a distraction-free environment; achieve your ISO 27701 Lead Implementer certification in just 3 days. Why wait?
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 74974 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
- Module 1: Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a PIMS
- Module 2: Learn about the correlation between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Module 3: Understand the operation of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 and its principal processes
- Module 4: Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the specific context of an organisation
- Module 5: Develop the expertise to support an organisation in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining a PIMS
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer exam
- 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS)
- 2: Privacy Information Management System controls and best practices
- 3: Planning a PIMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27701
- 4: Implementing a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
- 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
- 6: Continuous improvement of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
- 7: Preparing for a PIMS certification audit
See What's Included...
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this accelerated course, you would benefit from having:
- A fundamental understanding of information security
- Comprehensive knowledge of the ISMS implementation principles
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
ISO Course Dates
ISO - 27701 Lead Implementer - Privacy Information Management
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 74974 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Its intense but rewarding having the pass guarantee is great comfort."
Steve Brain. (15/1/2020 to 17/1/2020)
"I feel well trained to lead ISO 27001 implementations after attending the Firebrand Training."
Sofia Larsson, Secure State Cyber AB. (16/9/2019 to 18/9/2019)
"Good location to isolate yourself from distractions."
Anonymous. (24/4/2019 to 26/4/2019)
"Great experience. Enough time to cover material. Ready for exam."
Abdirahman Wardhere, AWKU Consulting Ltd - Aviva. (24/4/2019 to 26/4/2019)
"Professional and focussed training."
Klaus Wind, Danish Prison and Probation Service. (24/4/2019 to 26/4/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students