The 22301 Lead Implementer is a PECB (Professional Evaluation and Certification Board) official course.
Get the skills and expertise to support your organisation in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) - with the latest ISO 22301 certification. During this three-day intensive course, you'll gain a strong understanding of the best practices used to implement business continuity processes using ISO 22399. This course is 40% faster than traditional training.
The training has been developed in line with:
- ISO 10006 - quality management systems: guidelines for quality management in projects
- ISO 27031 - guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity
- BS 25999 - business continuity management specification
You'll also get one year’s free membership of PECB (Professional Evaluation and Certification Board) - which usually costs around £250.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online courses
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75607 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
You'll be tested on the following modules. By the end of the three days, you'll have the knowledge needed to pass your exam and gain your ISO 22301 certification:
Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Presentation of the standards:
- ISO 22301
- ISO/PAS 22399
- ISO 27031
- BS 25999
- Regulatory framework
- Principles of Business continuity
- Analysis and establishment of the maturity level of the existing BCMS
- Writing business cases and project plans for the implementation of a BCMS
- Definition of the scope of a BCM
- Definition of quality policy and objectives
Planning and Implementing a BCMS
- Development of a BCMS and business continuity policies
- Risk assessment and business impact analysis (BIA)
- Implementation of a document management framework
- Writing procedures and design of business continuity processes
- Implementation of business continuity processes
- Development of a training & awareness program
- Communicating about the business continuity
- Emergency management and incident management
- Operations management of a BCMS
- Controlling and Monitoring a BCMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
Controlling, monitoring and measuring and improving a BCMS and certification audit of a BCMS
- Internal Audit
- Management review of a BCMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO 22301 certification audit
See Exam Track...
You'll take the exam and gain your ISO 22301 certification. The exam covers all of the domains below. Don't be overwhelmed - you'll gain all the knowledge you need, guaranteeing you pass your exam:
- Fundamental principles and concepts of business continuity
- Business continuity control best practice
- Planning a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Implementing a BCMS
- Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a BCMS
- Continual improvement of a BCMS
- Preparing for a BCMS certification audit
Once you complete the course, you will become a certified ISO22301 Lead Implementer. Plus, you will get a year’s membership of PECB absolutely free - which usually costs around £250. You can also apply for the following credentials, depending on your level of experience:
- Certified ISO22301 Provisional Implementer
- Certified ISO22301 Implementer
- Certified ISO22301 Lead Implementer
See What's Included...
You'll walk away from the course an ISO22301 professional. You'll also be taking with you a student manual, containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
You will demonstrate that you are up-to-date with your industry knowledge by gaining 31 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits on the course.
Your accelerated course includes:
- Accommodation *
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
- On-site exams **
- Exam vouchers **
- Practice tests **
- Certification Guarantee ***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware **
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
We recommend you have basic knowledge on ISO 22301 or some knowledge of ISO 27031, BS 25999 and business continuity concepts.
It is also highly recommended that you have an ISO 22301 Foundation certification.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
ISO Course Dates
ISO - 22301 Lead Implementer - Business Continuity Management
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75607 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.76% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"A practical way to learn besides work responsibilities. Provides you great focus and attention."
Laszlo Krnacs, Cembra Money Bank AG. (8/4/2015 to 10/4/2015)
"In only 2.5 days I regained insight in ISO 22301 and its aspects"
Christiane Ganske, System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH. (3/3/2014 to 5/3/2014)
"A worthwhile period of training and study in an excellent training environment."
Matthew Brooks, Natixis. (10/6/2013 to 12/6/2013)
"Great Course, Professional Atmosphere."
Ludo Claes, na. (10/6/2013 to 12/6/2013)
"Intense course and a lot of information covered. Pace was good and examples made the course interesting to listen to."
Anonymous (20/3/2017 to 22/3/2017)
Latest Reviews from our students