The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor is a PECB (Professional Evaluation and Certification Board) official course.
Get the skills and knowledge needed in order to audit a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on the new ISO 22301 certification. This course includes the certification exam, which you'll gain in just three days - 40% faster than traditional training.
What you'll learn during the course
You’ll learn how to manage a team of auditors by using the widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques. And how to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011; the certification process according to 17021.
During the course, you’ll develop the skills and competencies necessary to complete an audit. This training is compatible with BS 25999 audit and ISO 27031. You'll learn the following domains:
- Mastering audit techniques
- Managing audit teams and programmes
- Communicating with customers
- Conflict resolution
- Business continuity management specification
- Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity
You'll also get one year’s free membership of PECB (Professional Evaluation and Certification Board) - which usually costs around £250.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75044 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
You'll need to learn everything below in order to pass your exam and gain your ISO 22301 certification. We'll teach you everything you need to know - guaranteeing your certification.
Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts
- Presentation of the standards
- ISO 22301
- ISO 27031
- ISO/PAS 22399
- BS 25999
- regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of business continuity
- ISO 22301 certification process
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Presentation of the clauses 4 to 10
- Initiating and Planning an audit
- Fundamental audit principles and concepts
Conducting an audit
- Evidence and on risk audit approach based
- Certification audit preparation
- BCMS documentation audit
- Opening meeting conduction
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures:
- Document review
- Sampling techniques
- Technical verification
- Audit test plans
- audit findings formulation
- Documenting of nonconformities
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an audit
- Conduction of a closing meeting and conclusion of an audit
- Corrective action plans evaluation
- Surveillance audit
- Internal audit management program
See Exam Track...
You'll be taking the Lead Auditor exam on this ISO 22301 training course. You'll be tested on the following domains. But don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know - guaranteeing that you'll pass your exam:
- Fundamental principles and concepts of business continuity
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Preparation of an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Closing an audit
- Managing an audit programme
You'll get your ISO 22301 certification. Plus one year’s membership of PECB absolutely free - which usually costs around £250. You can also apply for the following credentials depending on your level of experience:
- Certified ISO22301 Provisional Auditor
- Certified ISO22301 Auditor
- Certified ISO22301 Lead Auditor
See What's Included...
As well as gaining your ISO 22301 certification, you'll also be provided with a free student manual which you can take home with you. It contains over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
Your certificate is worth 31 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits. CPE credits are required to ensure that you (or the person holding the CPA license) are knowledgeable about developments in the industry.
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
You should already have an ISO22301 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of BS 25999 or ISO 27031.
Basic understanding of business continuity concepts is also recommended.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
ISO Course Dates
ISO - 22301 Lead Auditor - Business Continuity Management
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75044 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"The training was interesting."
Anonymous (21/10/2019 to 23/10/2019)
"I really enjoyed participating and having selected Firebrand for my ISO22301La training. Firebrand provides a full service all inklusive training withhotel, food, drinks and training which helped me to focus on the course material. Thank you Firebrand!"
Anonymous, SAP (22/10/2018 to 24/10/2018)
"Its intense but rewarding having the pass guarantee is great comfort."
Steve Brain. (15/1/2020 to 17/1/2020)
"I feel well trained to lead ISO 27001 implementations after attending the Firebrand Training."
Sofia Larsson, Secure State Cyber AB. (16/9/2019 to 18/9/2019)
"Good location to isolate yourself from distractions."
Anonymous. (24/4/2019 to 26/4/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students