On this 4-day course, you'll be certified in the global gold standard for European Data Protection - known as the Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E). Additionally, you'll become a Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) - the world's first and only privacy programme management certification.
The CIPP/E programme, developed by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), will grow your understanding of pan-European and national data protection laws. This official CIPP/E training will teach you key data protection terminology and important concepts concerning the protection of personal data and trans-border data flows.
Earning the CIPM demonstrates you have the knowledge to make a privacy programme work for your organisation - you'll be the first point of contact for all things data protection related. Both the CIPP/E and CIPM certifications are ISO/IAS accredited under 17024:2012.
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in effect as of May 2018, it's imperative you have a knowledgeable Data Protection Officer (DPO) capable of monitoring compliance, managing internal data protection activities, training data staff and more. Achieving the CIPP/E and CIPM validates this knowledge and guarantees a wealth of understanding of GDPR.
This course is aimed at:
- Data Protection Officers and Lawyers
- Records Managers
- Information and Compliance Officers
- Human Resource Officers
- Security Managers
- Information Managers
- Anyone involved with data protection processes and programmes
On this course, you'll be prepared for and sit the IAPP Certified Privacy Professional - Europe (CIPP/E) exam and the IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) exam. These exams are covered by your Certification Guarantee.
Train fast with official IAPP CIPP/E & CIPM training
You'll learn from certified IAPP instructors and study official courseware on your accelerated CIPP/E & CIPM course. Firebrand is an official IAPP training partner.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be certified in just 4 days. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 74974 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study Firebrand's courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
You'll benefit from Firebrand's IAPP certified instructors. This means you can be confident that you're being taught by the best. Firebrand's experienced instructors will also make use of their wealth of real-world experience to enrich the course content and offer relevant, useful examples.
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
You'll become an expert across the following modules:
- CIPP/E - Certified Information Privacy Professional - Europe
- Module 1: Data Protection Laws
- Module 2: Personal Data
- Module 3: Controllers and Processors
- Module 4: Processing Personal Data
- Module 5: Information provision
- Module 6: Data Subjects 'Rights
- Module 7: Security or Processing
- Module 8: Accountability
- Module 9: International Data Transfers
- Module 10: Super Visions and Enforcement
- Module 11: Compliance
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Module 1: Introduction to privacy program management
- Module 2: Privacy governance
- Module 3: Applicable laws and regulations
- Module 4: Data assessments
- Module 5: Policies
- Module 6: Data subject rights
- Module 7: Training and awareness
- Module 8: Protecting personal information
- Module 9: Data breach incident plans
- Module 10: Measuring, monitoring and auditing program performance
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional - Europe (CIPP/E)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Format: Online exam
- No. of Questions: 90
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Format: Online exam
- No. of Questions: 90
See What's Included...
Throughout this accelerated course, you'll have access to the following:
- Official IAPP course text books
- Official IAPP practice exams and certification exams
- One year of IAPP membership for first-time trainees on an IAPP course with Firebrand
- IAPP certified instructor
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- Onsite exams
- Examination vouchers*
- Practice tests**
- Certification Guarantee***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Exam vouchers may not be included for Apprentices and will require a separate purchase by an employer due to ESFA guidelines
- ** Not on all courses
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
IAPP Course Dates
IAPP - CIPP/E and CIPM - Certified Information Privacy Professional & Certified Information Privacy Manager
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 74974 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Great experience of great learning environment. I thoroughly enjoyed the course."
F.A.. (25/3/2019 to 28/3/2019)
"The experience for the last 4 days is quite good."
Jayanthi Mani. (17/12/2018 to 20/12/2018)
"Very good because all done and dusted in one. Instructor very knowledgeable."
Anonymous. (17/9/2018 to 20/9/2018)
"Firebrand have been excellent from course booking to taking the exams. The course material, quality of trainer and the training venue are excellent. I would recommend Firebrand to anyone looking to update their technical skills"
Shaun Williams, PDSA. (16/7/2018 to 19/7/2018)
"Very professional and friendly, excellent course books/workbooks."
Suzan Roberts, Grieg Seafood Shetland Limited. (16/7/2018 to 19/7/2018)
Latest Reviews from our students