Get the skills and knowledge to become a Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator faster on this accelerated and official 6-day course.
Becoming a Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate, you'll learn to configure, deploy, manage and troubleshoot Exchange Server and Exchange Online technologies. You'll develop these skills to manage messaging hygiene, infrastructure and hybrid configuration and migration. As a Messaging Administrator you'll also learn to implement and manage disaster recovery, high availability, and client access.
Your expert Microsoft Certified Trainer will immerse you in official curriculum and hands-on practical labs. You will learn and retain information faster through our Lecture | Lab | Review technique.
Accelerating your path to becoming a certified Messaging Administrator Associate, you'll cover the following topics:
- Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
You will be prepared for and sit exams MS-200 and MS-201 at the Firebrand Training Centre during the course. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee. Passing both exams will qualify you as a Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate. This is the prerequisite to attempting the Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert certification course.
If you're looking to develop and certify your skills as a Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator - supporting Exchange Server and Exchange Online - this course is ideal for you.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Four reasons why you should sit your Messaging Administrator Associate course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be Messaging Administrator Associate trained and certified faster.
Learn more on this 6-day accelerated course. You'll get at least 12 hours a day of quality learning time in a distraction-free environment
- Your Messaging Administrator Associate course is all-inclusive. One simple price covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals – so you can focus on learning
- Pass Messaging Administrator Associate first time or train again for free. Your expert instructor will deliver our unique accelerated learning methods, allowing you to learn faster and be in the best possible position to pass first time. In the unlikely event that you don't, it's covered by your Certification Guarantee
- Study Messaging Administrator Associate with an award-winning training provider. We've won the Learning and Performance Institute's "Training Company of the Year" three times. Firebrand is your fastest way to learn, with 75629 students saving more than one million hours since 2001
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Use your free Microsoft training vouchers
You may be entitled to heavily-discounted training via Microsoft's Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) scheme. If your business has bought Microsoft software, check to see if it came bundled with free training vouchers! Vouchers can be exchanged against training for all Microsoft technologies. If you’re unsure, get in touch with us
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Two options of training - Residential classroom-based, or online courses
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
Course MS-200T01: Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Module 1: Managing Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Module 2: Managing Recipient Objects and Resources
- Module 3: Mailbox Databases in Exchange Server
- Module 4: Managing Organisational Settings
- Module 5: Managing Recipient Objects and Infrastructure
- Lab: Managing Recipient Objects and Infrastructure
Course MS-200T02: Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Module 1: Managing Client Access
- Module 2: Managing Mobile Devices
- Module 3: Managing the Transport Pipeline
- Module 4: Managing and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Module 5: Mobile Device Management and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Lab: Mobile Device Management and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
Course MS-200T03: Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Module 1: High Availability for Exchange Servers
- Module 2: Managing Disaster Recovery
- Module 3: Managing Public Folders
- Module 4: Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
- Lab: Public Folder Management and Disaster Recovery
Course MS-201T01: Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- Module 1: Performing Mailbox Migrations
- Module 2: Planning a Hybrid Environment
- Module 3: Deploying and Troubleshooting a Hybrid Environment
- Module 4: Hybrid Deployment and Management
- Lab: Hybrid Deployment and Management
Course MS-201T02: Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
- Module 1: Managing Message Hygiene
- Module 2: Managing Compliance
- Module 3: Managing Role-Based Permissions
- Module 4: Manage Message Hygiene
- Lab: Manage Message Hygiene
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exams at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
- Exam code: MS-200
- Manage modern messaging infrastucture (45-50%)
- Manage mail flow topology (35-40%)
- Manage recipients and devices (15-20%)
- Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
- Exam code: MS-201
- Plan and implemet a hybrid configuration and migration (35-40%)
- Secure the messaging environment (40-45%)
- Manage organisational settings (15-20%)
See What's Included...
The following official courseware, practice papers and exams are all included:
Microsoft Official Courseware:
- MS-200T01: Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- MS-200T02: Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- MS-200T03: Managing Messaging High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- MS-201T01: Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy
- MS-201T02: Managing Messaging Security, Hygiene, and Compliance
Microsoft Practice Exams
Microsoft Official Exams:
- MS-200: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
- MS-201: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform - currently in Beta
Your accelerated course includes:
- Accommodation *
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
- On-site exams **
- Exam vouchers **
- Practice tests **
- Certification Guarantee ***
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Digital courseware **
- * For residential training only. Doesn't apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Experience working with Exchange Server and Exchange Online
- A working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate Course Dates
Microsoft - 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate (Exchange 2019)
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75629 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.76% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Sehr intensive Woche mit null Freizeit und wenig Schlaf. Dafür um so hilfreicher!"
Martin Leupoldt, NOVUM GmbH. (2.12.2019 to 7.12.2019)
"Der Kurs war eine gute Vorbereitung auf die Zertifizierung."
Anonymous (2.12.2019 to 7.12.2019)
"Very good experience, even if I was exhausted at the end."
Anonymous, IBM (16.12.2019 to 21.12.2019)
"Very intense but learned a lot in a short space of time."
Anonymous (16.12.2019 to 21.12.2019)
"An accelerated Bootcamp with a highly skilled and experienced Trainer."
Anonymous, IBM (16.12.2019 to 21.12.2019)
Latest Reviews from our students