The ISO 9001 Lead Implementer is a PECB (Professional Evaluation and Certification Board) official course.
Get the skills needed to support your organisation in implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS), based on ISO 9001:2015.
In three days, you'll learn the fundamental quality management principles, concepts and best practices. You'll also learn how to evaluate, monitor and measure your QMS, and how to maintain continuous improvement.
Maybe you're preparing for a QMS certification audit? If so, this course will teach you how to achieve that accreditation.
How to become a Lead Implementer faster than anywhere else
This course is 40% faster than traditional training, and has been developed in-line with:
- ISO 10006: Quality management systems - Guidelines for quality management in projects
- ISO 9004: Guidelines for managing the sustained success of an organisation - A quality management approach
You'll get one year’s free membership of PECB (Professional Evaluation and Certification Board) - which usually costs around £250. You can also apply for the following certifications, depending on your level of experience:
- Certified ISO 9001 Provisional Implementer
- Certified ISO 9001 Implementer
- Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Four reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be trained and certified faster.
Learn more on this 3-day accelerated course. You'll get at least 12 hours a day of quality learning time in a distraction-free environment
- Your course is all-inclusive. One simple price covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals – so you can focus on learning
- Pass first time or train again for free. Your expert instructor will deliver our unique accelerated learning methods, allowing you to learn faster and be in the best possible position to pass first time. In the unlikely event that you don't, it's covered by your Certification Guarantee
- Study with an award-winning training provider. We've won the Learning and Performance Institute's "Training Company of the Year" three times. Firebrand is your fastest way to learn, with 75346 students saving more than one million hours since 2001
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Benefits of Training with Firebrand
- Distraction-free residential training - you’ll live just steps away from your classroom
- A purpose-built training centre – get access to dedicated Pearson VUE Select facilities
- Your Certification Guarantee – pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
- Everything you need to certify – you’ll even sit your exam on the course and return home certified
- No hidden extras – one cost covers everything you need to certify
At the end of the three day course, you'll be tested on the following modules which will give you all the knowledge you need to pass the exam:
Introduction to ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS
- Course objective and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Initiating the QMS implementation
- Understanding the organisation and clarifying the quality objectives
Plan the implementation of the QMS
- Analysis of the existing management system
- Leadership and approval of the QMS project
- QMS scope
- Policies for quality management
- Risk assessment
- Planning of product and service provision
- Definition of organisational structure of the QMS
- Definition of the document management process
Deploying the QMS
- Operations Management
- Training and awareness plan
- Communication plan
- Product and service requirements, design, and purchasing process
- Product and service realisation and control
QMS measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of problems and non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
See Exam Track...
As part of your accelerated course, you'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
ISO/IEC 9001 Lead Implementer exam
- Fundamental quality principles and concepts
- Planning a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Quality management best practices based on ISO 9001
- Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Continuous improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Preparing for a QMS certification audit
See What's included...
As well as gaining your ISO 9001 certification, you'll also be provided with a free student manual which you can take home with you. It contains over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
Your accelerated course includes:
- Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee
- On-site exams**
- Exam vouchers**
- Practice tests*
- Certification Guarantee**
- Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
- 24-hour lab access
- Hands-on training through Lecture | Lab | ReviewTM
- Digital courseware (if available)
- * Some exceptions apply
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track
- *** Pass first time or train again free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs)
We recommend that you have basic knowledge of ISO 9001, or some knowledge of quality management concepts.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
ISO Course Dates
ISO - 9001 Lead Implementer - Quality Management
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75346 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Global approved ISO Standards are a great way to provide a baseline of understanding Incident management workings and the need to provide next level of security Incident Management"
Anonymous, Sandvik (28.10.2019 to 30.10.2019)
"Firebrand gave me the chance to deep dive into topic."
Anonymous (28.10.2019 to 30.10.2019)
"The training was interesting."
Anonymous (21.10.2019 to 23.10.2019)
"I really enjoyed participating and having selected Firebrand for my ISO22301La training. Firebrand provides a full service all inklusive training withhotel, food, drinks and training which helped me to focus on the course material. Thank you Firebrand!"
Anonymous, SAP (22.10.2018 to 24.10.2018)
"Intense course and a lot of information covered. Pace was good and examples made the course interesting to listen to."
Anonymous (20.3.2017 to 22.3.2017)
Latest Reviews from our students