On this accelerated 3 day ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager certification course you'll gain the skills and knowledge to help your business implement and manage risk as outlined in ISO 31000.
Your fastest route to ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager certification
Through accelerated training you'll be ready sit the PECB ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager exam in just 3 days, 40% faster than traditional training. You'll develop skills including:
- how to implement Risk Management while adhering to the framework and principles of ISO 31000
- understanding the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for managing risk in a business
- understanding how the components of a Risk Management process are linked - this includes responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance, and human behaviour
This course is best suited to:
- Risk managers and consultants looking to help an organisation implement ISO 31000
- ISO 31000 auditors wanting to understand the process of Risk Management implementation
- CxO and Senior Managers in charge of Risk Management for an enterprise
- Business Process Owners
- Business Finance Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Project Managers
- Individuals mangaing information security or conformity within an organisation
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager trained in record time
- Our ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,029 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Other accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study.
Effective technical instruction must be highly varied and interactive to keep attention levels high, promote camaraderie and teamwork between the students and instructor, and solidify knowledge through hands-on learning.
Firebrand Training provides instruction to meet every learning need:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one instruction attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer drills
- Independent study
This information has been provided as a helpful tool for candidates considering training. Courses that include certification come with a certification guarantee. Pass first time or train again for free (just pay for accommodation and exams on your return). We do not make any guarantees about personal successes or benefits of obtaining certification. Benefits of certification determined through studies do not guarantee any particular personal successes.
This training course covers both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
Introduction to Risk Management and ISO 31000
- Introduction and a brief history of Risk Management
- Presentation of the Risk Management standards
- Overview of the fundamental principles of Risk Management
- Risk Management model
- Assigning roles and accountabilities
Establishing the Risk Management Project Team and drafting the Project Plan
Risk Management Strategy and Acquisition
- Strategic alignment of risk related objectives with enterprise objectives
- Meeting stakeholder needs through benefits realisation, risk optimisation, and resource optimisation
- Formulating a Risk Management strategy
- Effectively managing changes in business strategy which are due to the dynamic nature of a business environment
- Establishing a Risk Management strategy committee with the focus on offering advice on value, risk, and performance
- Acquisition – Balancing benefits opportunities, costs, and risks
- Preparing an acquisition and procurement process
- Calculation of benefits using financially oriented and non-financially oriented cost-benefit techniques
- Drafting and implementing cost optimisation strategies
Introduction to Risk Management concepts as required by ISO 31000
- Implementation of a Risk Management process
- Continuous improvement through frameworks
- Interoperability of diverse systems and organisations
- Risk management: identification, analysis and treatment of risk (drawing on guidance from ISO/IEC 31000)
Resource Management, Conformance, and Human Behaviour
- Establishing an effective Human Resource Management
- Drafting and incorporating HR strategies
- Contract Management, Relationship Management, and Asset Management through SLAs and OLAs
- Management and governance of data
- Record and monitor risk resource utilisation and availability
- Outsourcing practices: Onsite, Offsite, and Offshore
- Measure continuous performance of service delivery
- Governance of conformance to legal requirements and other standards
- Governance of human behaviour and management of organisational and cultural change
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
PECB exam: ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
The exam tests knowledge of the following domains:
- Domain 1: Risk Management Principles
- Domain 2: Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model of ISO 31000
- Domain 3: Guidance for Risk Management
- Domain 4: Implementing a Privacy Framework
- Domain 5: Evaluate the need and applicability of each principle
- Domain 6: Direct the adherence to each principle
- Domain 7: Monitor all or key activities related to all the principles
The exam is 3 hours in duration.
Upon passing the exam, you are eligible to apply for the credentials of PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager, dependent on your level of experience.
You will, be issued a certificate providing you pass the exam and meet all other requirements associated wit the ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager credential.
See What's Included...
Exam and certification fees are included in the training price
You'll also receive the following as part of the course:
- A student manual containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits
Firebrand Training offers top-quality technical education and certification training in an all-inclusive course package specifically designed for the needs and ease of our students. We attend to every detail so our students can focus solely on their studies and certification goals.
Our Certification Programs includes
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilising our (Lecture | Lab | Review)TM Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software including MeasureUp *
- Fully instructor-led program with 24 hour lab access
- Examination vouchers **
- Near site testing, Transportation to/from Testing Center are provided ***
- Accommodation, all meals, unlimited beverages, snacks and tea / coffee****
- Examination Passing Policy
- * Not on all courses
- ** Examination vouchers are not included for the following courses: PMP, CAPM and CISSP CBK Review
- *** Not included in our PMP, CAPM, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, (ISC)2 or ITIL Managers and Revision Certifications
- **** Accommodation not included on the CISSP CBK Review Seminar
Our instructors teach to accommodate every student's learning needs through individualised instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer drills.
Firebrand Training has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are second-to-none.
Examination Passing Policy
Should a student complete a Firebrand Training Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
This course requires you to have a basic understanding of risk management, or an understanding of the basic requirements of ISO 31000.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
ISO ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Course Dates
ISO - 31000 Lead Risk Manager - Risk Management
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,029 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.79% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Firebrand was a one stop shop for all our training needs. We were met with courtesy and professionalism from the sales stage through logistics and the training itself. Excellent group of professionals, that know the score when it comes to appropriate training methodologies. We look forward to future classes with Firebrand."
J.A. (19/2/2014 to 21/2/2014)
"Its intense but rewarding having the pass guarantee is great comfort."
Steve Brain. (15/1/2020 to 17/1/2020)
"Global approved ISO Standards are a great way to provide a baseline of understanding Incident management workings and the need to provide next level of security Incident Management"
Anonymous, Sandvik (28/10/2019 to 30/10/2019)
"Firebrand gave me the chance to deep dive into topic."
Anonymous (28/10/2019 to 30/10/2019)
"The training was interesting."
Anonymous (21/10/2019 to 23/10/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students