Master a model for implementing an incident management process throughout your organisation - using the ISO/IEC 27035 standard - in just 3 days.
You’ll study practical exercises as you get the knowledge you need to manage information security incidents quickly. You’ll also learn:
- Incident management standards and best practices
- Effective security incident management using ISO/IEC 27035
- Change management and incident analysis processes
- How to establish an Information Security Incident Response Team
Get immersed in ISO/IEC 27035 in a distraction-free environment and learn faster with Firebrand’s Lecture | Lab | Review methodology.
You’ll sit the PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager exam as part of your accelerated course. This exam is covered by your Certification Guarantee.
If you’re responsible for information and security or conformity in your organisation, this 3-day course is ideal for you. This course is also beneficial for:
- Incident managers
- Business Process Owners
- Information Security Risk Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Members of Incident Response Team
- Persons responsible for information security or conformity within an organisation
This accelerated training is fully compatible with ISO/IEC 27035 which supports ISO 27001 by providing guidance for incident management.
See prices now to find out how much you could save when you train at twice the speed.
Seven reasons why you should sit your ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager course with Firebrand Training
- You'll be ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager certified in just 3 days. With us, you’ll be ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager trained in record time
- Our ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified 75,002 professionals, and we’re partners with all of the big names in the business
- You'll do more than study ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager courseware. We use practical exercises to make sure you can apply your new knowledge to the work environment. Our instructors use demonstrations and real-world experience to keep the day interesting and engaging
Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!
Other accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study.
Effective technical instruction must be highly varied and interactive to keep attention levels high, promote camaraderie and teamwork between the students and instructor, and solidify knowledge through hands-on learning.
Firebrand Training provides instruction to meet every learning need:
- Intensive group instruction
- One-on-one instruction attention
- Hands-on labs
- Lab partner and group exercises
- Question and answer drills
- Independent study
This information has been provided as a helpful tool for candidates considering training. Courses that include certification come with a certification guarantee. Pass first time or train again for free (just pay for accommodation and exams on your return). We do not make any guarantees about personal successes or benefits of obtaining certification. Benefits of certification determined through studies do not guarantee any particular personal successes.
Introduction, incident management framework according to ISO/IEC 27035
- Concepts and definitions related to information security and incident management
- Incident management standards, and best practices
- Choosing an incident management framework
- Understanding an organisation and its context
Planning the implementation of an Organisational Incident Management Process based on ISO/IEC 27035
- Incident management strategy and project management
- Planning the implementation of an effective incident management process
- Preliminary analysis and selection of an approach and methodology
- Design and document an incident detection, reporting and management process
- Defining roles and responsibilities in the context of the implementation and management of an Incident Management Process
Implementing an Incident Management Process
- Define the document and record management processes
- Incident Management policies & procedures
- Implementation of security processes and controls related to incident management
- Change management process
- Incident analysis processes
- Effective communication and the communication strategies
- Establish the Information Security Incident Response Team
Monitoring, measuring and improving an Incident Management Process
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of incident management process in operations
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
- Management reviews
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Develop and propose the best corrective and preventive action plans
See Exam Track...
You'll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
- PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager exam
The PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).
This three-hour exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in Incident Management
- Domain 2: Incident Management Best Practice based on ISO 27035
- Domain 3: Designing and Developing an Organisational Incident Management Process based on ISO 27035
- Domain 4: Preparing for Incident Management and implementing an Incident Management Process
- Domain 5: Enacting the Incident Management Process and handling Security Incidents
- Domain 6: Performance Monitoring and Measuring
- Domain 7: Improving the Incident Management Process
See What's Included...
Firebrand Training offers top-quality technical education and certification training in an all-inclusive course package specifically designed for the needs and ease of our students. We attend to every detail so our students can focus solely on their studies and certification goals.
Our Certification Programs includes
- Intensive Hands-on Training Utilising our (Lecture | Lab | Review)TM Delivery
- Comprehensive Study Materials, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software including MeasureUp *
- Fully instructor-led program with 24 hour lab access
- Examination vouchers **
- Near site testing, Transportation to/from Testing Center are provided ***
- Accommodation, all meals, unlimited beverages, snacks and tea / coffee****
- Examination Passing Policy
- * Not on all courses
- ** Examination vouchers are not included for the following courses: PMP, CAPM and CISSP CBK Review
- *** Not included in our PMP, CAPM, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, (ISC)2 or ITIL Managers and Revision Certifications
- **** Accommodation not included on the CISSP CBK Review Seminar
Our instructors teach to accommodate every student's learning needs through individualised instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and question/answer drills.
Firebrand Training has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are second-to-none.
Examination Passing Policy
Should a student complete a Firebrand Training Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
You should possess some knowledge of incident management.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
ISO ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager Course Dates
ISO - 27035 Lead Incident Manager - Incident Management
Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 75,002 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.78% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations.
Read reviews from recent accelerated courses below or visit Firebrand Stories for written and video interviews from our alumni.
"Global approved ISO Standards are a great way to provide a baseline of understanding Incident management workings and the need to provide next level of security Incident Management"
Anonymous, Sandvik (28/10/2019 to 30/10/2019)
"Firebrand gave me the chance to deep dive into topic."
Anonymous (28/10/2019 to 30/10/2019)
"Firebrand was a one stop shop for all our training needs. We were met with courtesy and professionalism from the sales stage through logistics and the training itself. Excellent group of professionals, that know the score when it comes to appropriate training methodologies. We look forward to future classes with Firebrand."
J.A. (19/2/2014 to 21/2/2014)
"Its intense but rewarding having the pass guarantee is great comfort."
Steve Brain. (15/1/2020 to 17/1/2020)
"The training was interesting."
Anonymous (21/10/2019 to 23/10/2019)
Latest Reviews from our students